Got this for my daughter for her 8th birthday she's ridden it everyday since she's had it... thought i could keep up running along side THIS ISN'T A GOOD IDEA the little scooter can really move! She loves it if i can keep up i'm sure to get in better shape that's assuming i don't wind up buying one for myself... Oh she's yet to fall off or wreck it!
About This Item
- Includes tools and battery charger
- High torque motor
- Hand operated front brake
- Single speed chain drive
- Rear wheel drive - More stable, sturdy and reliable. Front tire won't spin out if raised off the ground. Designed with the rider in mind.
- Twist grip acceleration control
- Battery charge time of 12 hours
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Range: Up to 6.5 miles on a single charge
- 8 in. Pneumatic front tire
- 125 mm Urethane rear wheel
- 32.5 in. L x 16 in. W x 36 in. H (29 lbs.)
- WARNING: Always use protective head, leg and arm gear. No one under the recommended ages of use should ever be permitted to use this equipment. Product use should always be supervised by an adult, and should never be used on streets. A period or training and practice should always precede initial use. Neither ShopLadder nor the maker of these products can be responsible for injuries resulting from use of these products.
Instructions: Please do not discard box as it may contain important user information.
Explore this item
|Max Rider Weight|
You are viewing
|120 lbs (54 kg)|
|10 MPH (16 KPH)|
|Up to 40 mins|
|6.5 miles (10 km)|
|Hand operated, front|
|26 lbs (11 kg)|
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides
She keeps going and going...
Our son loves it! We are very happy & satisfied with our purchase. We did purchase the extra warranty just in case. We have had the scooter now for a week. Our son has ridden the scooter every day since it was delivered. We haven't had any problems. The battery has not lost its charge. We highly recommend to follow the directions and charge the battery the 12hrs prior to the first use. So far we are very happy with our purchase.
Great for younger kids 10 and up!
This scooter is very easy to put together - just slip in on the handle bar, tighten and charge for 12 hours. Easy to use. Holds its charge. Perfect for my 9 year old. Enough speed for both my 9 year old and 13 year old but not too much speed to over worry mom and dad. Easy for kids to stop with the handle brakes. Easy to get back home when charge runs out. Works just like a regular scooter with no charge. Nice tires and wide platform to stand and balance on. Love the color options!
Razor E100 Electric Scooter
Scooter was a birthday gift for our grandson who had just celebrated his 7th birthday. It was an instant hit -- and within 20 minutes he was able to maneuver his scooter.
So much fun
Have purchased 4 Razors for Grandchildren. I have yet to deliver this one (Sweet Pea color) because birthday is not until Nov 6 and the last one I ordered was 3 weeks late arriving and delivered after birthday LOL
I would recommend Razor products to anyone. In this instance we ended up with a bad battery after the initial charge. Had the option to have Razor send us a new battery, but that would have taken a week. Decided to return to the store and ended up picking up a E200 they had in-stock. My 11 year old daughter loves it.
Piece of junk
Got this for a gift for my daughter for christmas here we are in may and she hasn't been able to ride it since april due to scooter not holding charge and front wheel locks up almost causing her to flip over handle bars
Its stopped working with in 2 months. Have used the scooter hardly 5-6 times. The charger shows its fully battery but scooter is not movie anymore. We trusted product and spent lot of money, didnt even take warranty and now the scooter is stopped working
I bought this scooter for my 6 year old grandson's birthday. It worked the day he got it and he absolutely loved it. When he came back to ride it this weekend, it wouldn't run. I don't know if it isn't charging or what but we will be returning this item. So disappointing!
Add the protection program
My son was so excited to get this but then it stopped working after a week and it was too late to return it to the store.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question