Similar items in stock
- from $29.92
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The original kick scooter with a new wheelie bar, the Razor AW kick scooter offers smooth riding and fun for kids and teens alike. Though it'll never replace the internal combustion engine, this blue Razor scooter will get your child from point A to point B much quicker than on foot alone, and requires just a few scoots of one's feet in the process. Thanks to the 98mm inline-style urethane wheels, ABEC 5 bearings, and patented rear fender brake, riders will always feel smooth and in control when kicking along the sidewalk on the Razor AW kick scooter.
Razor AW Kick Scooter, Blue:
- Ages 5 and older
- Made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum
- T-tube and deck fold up into a compact footprint for portability
- Lightweight (weighs around 6 lbs.)
- 98mm inline-style urethane wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Patented rear fender brake
- Weight: 143 pounds
- See all Razor.
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||143 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||13003AW-BL|
|Features:||Adjustable handle bars , Wheelie bar , Patented folding mechanism , Patented rear fender brake|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.00 x 13.00 x 36.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I got this for my grandson on his 4th Christmas because he had been riding his cousins since he was three YESby codasnana6/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not suggest it for a 3 year old. If you go with a model that is more for a toddler, you will see less booboo's and heavier use.by 2013BargainShopperOTheY6/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My three year old fits great on it. With the bar lowered all the way down it fits great.by Cjincali2212/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bar adjusts to the size of the child. I guess it depends on how tall the child is.by TucAzDesert11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby rw771712/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have seen this product through the Walmart website, then you can click on each color; if there is different ones, and it will state whether or not they have a certain color in stock.by 2013BargainShopperOTheY12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a wide range of colors, such as green, blue, red, and pinkby barganshopper014/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they come in red, blue and pinkby jim654/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- AW is just like A except it has a wheelie bar on the rear wheel.by ssh51412/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the aw kick has a wheelie bar the a does does notby mudbud3812/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the a kick has a wider range of colors where as the aw only has blue available and the a kick was the first scooter by razor.by barganshopper0112/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (8) (6)Was this answer helpful?