This key board is awesome. It has razer green switches so it's clickier than the huntsman elite, it's very reminiscent of a typewriter. The rgb effect is super customizable and works with your games as well. All the dances on fortnite make it light up different colors like an equalizer. You can customize everything else. I can't speak to its durability since I don't play very many keyboard intensive games.
About This Item
- AN EVOLVED MECHANICAL SWITCHThe Razer™ Mechanical Switch has evolved—dual side walls for greater stability, in addition to increased protection against dust and liquids. With an industry-leading 80 million keystroke lifespan, the Razer BlackWidow Elite is built for reliability and extended peak gaming performance.
- UNLEASH EXTENDED CONTROLS WITH THE MULTI-FUNCTION DIGITAL DIAL
- The Razer BlackWidow Elite not only comes with a new look, but also new extended controls in the form of a Multi-Function Digital Dial and media keys. Control your entertainment settings by adjusting volume, changing tracks with ease, and a slew of other functions—all fully customizable via Razer Synapse 3.
- EVERY KEY CAN BE A MACRO KEY With Razer Hypershift, you can add a secondary function for each key, letting you activate macros or other secondary functions while keeping your base keys intact.
- Razer™ Mechanical Switches
- Multi-function digital dial
- Ergonomic wrist rest
- Fully controllable keys
- Up to 80 million keystrokes lifespan
- Razer™ Mechanical Switches designed for gaming
- 80 million keystroke lifespan
- Razer Chroma™ customizable backlighting with 16.8 million color options
- Ergonomic wrist rest
- Multi-function Digital Dial
- Dedicated Media Controls
- USB 2.0 and audio pass through
- Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage – up to 5 profiles
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- Cable routing
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Military grade metal top construction
- Instant Trigger Technology
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
RAZER USA LTD
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.20 x 17.60 x 1.67 Inches
Take an interactive tour
PUNCH THE KEYS!
It's an amazing keyboard by far my favorite one that I've had so far!
I am hardcore gamer i play 15 hours a day this keyboard is just so good feel great and working perfect for what i need it for
Great gaming keyboard
Well built and fast key response. I also like the click of the keys.
The Blackwidow Elite makes computer gaming even better. The installation of the keyboard is super quick and easy. The board has many shortcut keys - on the fly macro recording has been my favorite to date. Also, I love that you can turn off the keys to avoid them accidentally being pressed while in the game. The lighting effects of the keys are amazing. I haven't had time to go in and configure my own effects, but I love that this is an option. The keyboard also comes with a wrist rest, which is very comfortable and was a nice surprise when I opened the product. Highly, highly suggest! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
My son is a big gamer both PC and game systems he a solutely loved this keyboard, he said the features are amazing. And he loves did he is able to navigate through his games with ease. When he has wore this one out I will buy another one. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great Mechanical keyboard
I'm still fairly new to mechanical keyboards but to date I've used the Huntsman and now this Black-widow Elite keyboard. While both are good I would like to say that as far as typing and media consumption goes that the Black-widow wins over the Huntsman keyboard. For me the Huntsman board was much too fast for me to personally get used to typing on I would always make mistakes on it because I would accidently brush the wrong key and type the wrong word this does not happen on my Black-widow board because the actuation force is 50G VS. the 45G on the huntsman board and trust me you can tell the difference. Also the dedicated media controls on the Elite board are actually quite nice and a feature I didn't know I was missing until I had it. Overall I would say that both the Huntsman and Black-Widow Elite boards are great buys if you have the budget for them, the only thing I would take points off for is the cable. It splits into three parts one to power the board, the next to power the USB passthrough, and the last to power the audio passthrough. If you use this feature then it's great and you can ignore this one issue that I have, but if you are like me and don't use it then its honestly just in the way and more cord that you have to cable manage. I really wish there was a way to unplug the extra pieces that you don't need but oh well I will manage and it's honestly just a small issue nothing manager at the end of the day.
So I got this as a gift for my gf and I thought it would come in a box with the picture and all on it. Like when u buy at the store. But it just came in a big brown box wrapped in a plastic sealed bag. is that normal? Everything looks good. But I just want to make sure.
Good product bad company.
The razer software that is required for it to work properly is very glitchy and can cause certain games to not work correctly. I also have an issue with razers manufacture warranty. It says it's two years but they will not replace it without proof that it was broken when you bought it. I spilled soda on mine while I had an issue on the keyboard and they blamed me for it no longer working. if all else fails try Walmart's protection plan. The wrist rest is nice and comfy and the clicks when it is new is very responsive. the only issue I have with it is the audio mixer control on it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question