Rayovac Pre-charged Rechargeable NiMH AA Batteries, 4ct
Customers also considered
- $7.73 Was $9.99Save $2.26
- Clearance$10.97 List price $16.31Save $5.34
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$14.42 List price $19.56Save $5.14
- Reduced Price$9.97 List price $13.59Save $3.62
- $21.40 Was $38.99Save $17.59
- Reduced Price$14.88 List price $20.22Save $5.34
- Reduced Price$16.35 List price $22.21Save $5.86
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Power your electronics and toys with Rayovac Rechargeable Batteries. These are low self-discharge engergizers that come pre-charged and ready to use. This means that there is no need to charge them before installation. They offer an ideal solution for powering your digital devices. When you use this 4-count of Rayovac AA batteries, you can keep used batteries out of the landfill. They contain enough power to take up to 300 photos per charge after the first power-up. You get eight times more digital pictures with these pre-charged rechargeable NiMH AA batteries. Power up your favorite toys and electronics with this set.
Rayovac Pre-Charged Rechargeable NiMH AA Batteries, 4-count:
- Now low self-discharge! Batteries come pre-charged and ready to use, no need to charge them first
- Rayovac NiMH rechargeable batteries offer the ideal solution to powering your high drain digital devices
- Consumers get an excellent value and keep disposable batteries out of the landfills
- 4-count Rayovac AA batteries work in all NiMH chargers
- Takes up to 300 photos per charge after first charge
- Takes 8X more digital pictures than Energizer Ultimate Lithium (with 20 charges)
- Ideal for high drain devices
- Environmentally friendly technology
|Battery Size:|| |
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Battery Capacity:||1400 mAh|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.25 x 7.75 x 5.81 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Should have bought first batteries along with a charger. However, a charge is fairly inexpensive. Should have them at Walmart.by HiawathaG10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't connect them to a wire in a light socket!!! Search Rechargeable batteries on walmart.com and you will find battery chargers...by SurfingFamily9/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rechargeable D/C/AA/AAA batteries are charged using any NiMH battery charger. All chargers in retail stores designed to charge these size batteries are NiMH chargers. Most households already have one or more chargers for these size batteries. If you have one, just check to see it says NiMH, or has a switch to set to NiMH (as opposed to NiCAD). Pre-charged, also called Hybrid, rechargeable batteries are charged on same chargers as standard NiMH batteries.by jrussell7895/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These batteries need to be discharged ocassionally to extend their life, so buy a NiMH discharge-recharge device. CCrane.com has a AA-AAA-C-D CC QuickCharger-2 Model that is fantastic and one of the most affordable.by muletrain4/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy an appropriate NiMH charger.by Barnola12/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must have a battery charger.by micbaa11/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With a battery charger, which can also be purchased through walmart.com or other retailers nationwide.by jdavisjld11/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1200mahby VJJohn1/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Milliamp/hours. It is like the amp/hour rating on your car battery and basically tells how much energy is in the battery. Higher mAh rated batteries will work longer between charges. Usually that means you can take more pictures before the batteries go dead. Caution: certain devices require a minimum mAh rating and most rechargeable batteries nowadays don't include this critical information on package. You have to do research at manufacturer website, which is ridiculous.by jet4badgers6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- the battery capacity. Some hold more charge than othersby HiawathaG9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- My own testing shows these to have a capacity of around 1200 maH, which is a bit low. The platinum version has a higher capacity.by kmmatney5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Almost every pack has a different rating! I have associated it with the over all usage strength of the battery. If buying batteries I look for the largest mah number on all packs at the same price and get the largest number. ( mAH number helps give measures as to how quickly a battery will discharge during certain usage needs with battery powered toys like flashlights, remote control cars, cd player.)by SurfingFamily8/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (19)Was this answer helpful?
- Another reviewer claims they're only 1200mah. About only half the power of most AA rechargeable batteries.by VJJohn5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Based on about 4 reviews here is the answer that almost all seem to agree with... Before conditioning = 830 mAh After conditioning = 870 mAh. In my experience, rechargeable battery capacities are usually lower than their ratings (often more than 10%), but I was very pleased to see that these actually exceed their rating. I'm happy with the performance of these for electronics that are regularly used. If your device is only used intermittently, you should look at the new hybrid rechargeables that have less of a self-discharge rate (but cost more, of course)by FunkingDave12/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Model: LD715-4OPB Features and Benefits: Affordable, reusable power solutions for the entire family Pre-charged and ready to use out of pack Holds charge 3X longer than standard NiMH rechargeables when not in use Recharge up to 500 times AA rechargeables take up to 300 photos* per charge when fully charged. This is 8x more digital photos than Energizer Ultimate AA cells are 1350 mAhby frummox5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Probly megahertz? Go check Wikipedia.by aaliiraq7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (19)Was this answer helpful?
- It should be Nmh: Nickel Metal Hydrideby HiawathaG7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (24)Was this answer helpful?