Raskullz Toddler Helmet, Pink Kitty
Similar items available online
- $17.48 Was $19.99Save $2.51
- $17.49 Was $19.82Save $2.33
- $29.99 List price $34.65Save $4.66
- $59.00 Was $69.97Save $10.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Raskullz combines the latest in helmet safety technology with toy-inspired characters, to make the Raskullz Toddler Helmet, Pink Kitty. This Raskullz Helmet will be one your child will want to wear. The Raskullz Kitty Helmet uses full 3-D technology to catch the child's eye. Designed to stand out, the Raskullz Toddler Helmet, Pink Kitty is at the forefront of helmet safety technology. With fully adjustable straps to ensure a proper fit, your child will stay safe while riding. Featuring a shock absorbing EPS shell and aerodynamic cooling vents, this Raskullz Helmet is CPSC approved. Sizing for the kitty helmet is intended for children between the ages of 3 to 4. Your child will love wearing this pink Raskullz-inspired helmet.
Raskullz Toddler Helmet, Pink Kitty:
- Helmet Type: youth multi-sport helmet
- Fully adjustable straps to ensure a proper fit
- The first ever Full 3D Helmet Design
- Shock absorbing EPS inner shell
- Child stays cool with aerodynamic cooling vents
- CPSC Approved
- Intended for children between the ages of 3 - 4
|Age Range:||3 to 4 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||33|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 8.07 x 6.10 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I bought for my 5 year old and was too small, but I bought the shark one and was perfect for my 18 month old. I am positive this would be perfect foru 2 year oldby Barbita8311/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?