Yes, it's expensive but you won't find a better sauce in a jar. Period. It has the right balance of being not too sweet, not over or under spiced. It's simple and perfect because I don't have to make it from scratch, I can just open a jar.
About This Item
- Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce is a slow-cooked premium quality, classic Italian pasta sauce bringing you generations of great taste into your home.
- Low carb marinara sauce made with high quality and wholesome ingredients like slow-simmered tomatoes for natural sweetness, pure olive oil, onions, fresh garlic, whole-leaf basil and oregano.
- Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce is a great low carb, no sugar added pasta sauce for Keto-friendly and Whole 30 diets.
- Enjoy our classic marinara sauce as a simple pasta sauce or in flavorful recipes like Classic Meatballs, Filetto di Pomodoro and Mozzeralla en Carrozzo.
- Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce is an all-natural and all-purpose tomato sauce made in Italy, making it the perfect sauce to share with your family.
Safety button pops up. Button pops up when original seal is broken.
Ingredients: Italian Tomatoes, Pure Olive Oil, Fresh Onions, Salt, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Basil, Black Pepper, Oregano.
Instructions: Heat and serve. Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
Raos Sce Marinara (Pack of 6)
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.30 x 3.25 x 6.58 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Worth every penny.
Top notch Jar Sauce that came VERY well packed.
I am VERY impressed how well these glass jars of sauce were packed. The jars were rolled in a paper product which i have not seen before. Each roll formed a cushion to protect them, then, the wrapped jars were packed in the box with bubble cushion pillows! NICE JOB!!!
What's not to like
I have loved this marinara since I tasted it a long time ago. I saw this on the Walmart site and it's for a really good price so I decided to stock up for the winter. It's so easy to heat up and pour over any kind of pasta. Add a bit of Cheddar Cheese and you've got an amazing dish!
- Ease of use
The best jarred marinara sauce on the shelf!
The only brand I stock in my pantry. This is the best jarred sauce you will find. I am Italian and grew up with my grandma's and nothing compares to that - not even my own sauce. This is hard to beat. Most jarred sauces are overly sweet with too many ingredients that change the tomato flavor. I even use it for pizza sauce when I am rushed. My grandchildren only eat Rao's...can't fool them.
A very good sauce. No more Prego. Much better ingredients.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question