I love that the boxes are made of cedar, the height is perfect for working in. I opted to purchase plastic tubs that are 24 inches tall -- three fit perfectly inside each elevated garden box. That way, I can give each plant it's own separate growing space, and I did not have to figure out how to line the boxes. My crops this year were the best in my 30 years of planting/growing.
Raised Garden Bed Boxes Kit Flower Plant Planter Box Elevated Garden Bed Vegetables Solid Wood
Arrives by Wed, Oct 28
- Backache-friendly design
- Useful & Practical
- Selected material
- Solid & Ample
- Nice-looking gardening accessory
- Low maintenance required
- Easy to assemble
About This Item
- Backache-friendly design: Given its 29.9" height, people with backache/ knee pain can easily manage the plants without bending down and taking the risk of pain.
- Useful & Practical: With this helpful planter, you can cultivate plants like vegetable, flowers, herbs on rooftops or in your patio, yard, garden and greenhouse, and make them more convenient to manage.
- Selected material: Our raised garden bed is made of no paint, non-toxic 100% fir wood, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability as well as its natural resistance to rot and pests. The 0.6" thick solid wood boards are only sanded to prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters.
- Solid & Ample: Measured 23" x 48.8" and 9" in depth, our raised bed provides gardeners with adequate and sturdy planting area which can hold up to 220 Lb.
- Nice-looking gardening accessory: Natural wood grain on the boards give a rustic and natural style to your garden.
- Low maintenance required: Our high-quality garden bed planter is built to last for years without much care and maintenance.
- Easy to assemble: This vegetable garden is built in a simple yet stable structure which is very easy and quick to set up. Necessary hardware is included for your convenience.
- Material: Fir wood
- G.W.: 32.1 Lb
- Max. Load: 220 Lb
- Dimension: 47.4 x 23.2 x 30.1 inch (L x W x H)
- Inner size: 44.5 x 20.3 x 8.7 inch (L x W x H)
- Base Board Thickness: 0.6"
- Side Board Thickness: 0.8"
- Box Depth: 9"
- 1 x Garden Planter Bed
- 1 x Instruction
Useful, Practical,Solid ,Ample,Nice-looking
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
48.80 x 23.00 x 30.00 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Great investment in elevated plant box growing.
Excellent purchase - great quality
This is a great planter. Was easy to assemble, (helps to have 2 people). It's sturdy and a great height that really eliminates back pain when maintaining. Good depth for planting. I bought a 2nd one for my 86 yr old father and he loves it! Great purchase for the money!
Natural Wood to Cherry Red Planter
It's not too heavy and it was Simple to assemble. I painted mine Glossy Apple Red and coated it with EPOXY with Silver Glitter mixed in.
Well packed. Very easy to assemble. Clear instructions, just follow the illustrations Everything is clearly labeled. Assembled it in my small living room. Was able to move it out myself
These boxes are great - they were however unfinished so we added designs to the side then added a sealant to protect the inside and outside wood - so far this year they are holding up great and we are producing many veggies from it. The price was well worth it too.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question