This is by far my favorite vitamin, prenatal or otherwise. I LOVE the small, easy to swallow tablets and I like that I can just take one at each meal and be covered. During the 2 pregnancies that I took this vitamin, my iron levels remained in the safe zone. This was not the case during my 1st pregnancy when I was taking a different prenatal vitamin. Honestly, I'm still taking this vitamin even though my youngest it two.
Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite Mini-Tab Multivitamin Plus Superfoods & Probiotics - Organic Daily Vitamin and Mineral Supplement, Folate, Iron, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian - 180 Mini-Tablets
- Prenatal vitamins nourish moms and babies.
- Small mini-tablets are easy to swallow.
- Folic acid and other essential nutrients promote healthy growth.
- Superfoods, probiotics, and botanicals ease pregnancy discomfort.
- Free of gluten, sugar, lactose, dairy, wheat, yeast, and artificial additives.
About This Item
- PETITE MINI TABS: Complete nutrition in small, easy to swallow tablets
- GENTLE PRENATAL BLEND: Magnesium and potassium to ease discomfort, plus high potency vitamin B complex for energy, cell growth, stress and immune support
- FOLIC ACID: Provides 800 micrograms, which promotes healthy brain and spinal development
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: 100% Post-Consumer recycled and recyclable bottles that are BPA-free, we take a stand for more ocean, less plastic
- PURITY SAFEGUARD: Gluten and Dairy Free made with natural, purity tested ingredients and NO artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners
Health Concern: General Wellness
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose, Sodium, Coating (Hydroxypropyl Cellulose), Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.
Dosage: 3.00 Tablet(s)
Instructions: Suggested Usage: While trying to conceive, pregnant or nursing, take 3 mini-tablets daily, together or separately, with or between meals. To Open: Push down & turn. Close tightly.
Fabric Care Instructions: None
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.45 x 2.30 x 5.05 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
My go-to prenatal!
I've been taking these for a few months and really like them in addition to Rainbow Light's DHA supplement. They are the perfect combo, not heavy on the stomach at all and packed with all the ingredients me and my baby need. Will definitely continue to buy them! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I like these a lot but 3 pills daily is hard
This is a great vitamin. It gives me energy and is easy on the stomach. It is hard to remember to take 3 of them daily though so sometimes I take 2 in the morning and one at lunch. I find it much more gentle than the 1 a day counterpart of the same brand.
The Pills Are Not So Mini...
I was disappointed when I opened the bottle and saw that the pills are not so mini. I wouldn't have a problem with having to take 3 pills if they were truly mini tablets. I've taken this type of vitamin before and they can be big. These tablets are a little smaller, not enough to call them mini though.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.