Customers also viewed these products
Rain Harvesting Collapsible Barrel
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$162.16 List price $249.86Save $87.70
- Reduced Price$167.06 List price $257.41Save $90.35
- Reduced Price$100.00 List price $184.00Save $84.00
- Reduced Price$232.99 List price $339.99Save $107.00
- Reduced Price$28.03 List price $37.98Save $9.95
- Reduced Price$151.00 List price $203.99Save $52.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rain Harvesting Collapsible Barrel - 60 gallon/250 litre capacity,
Let the Rain Harvesting Collapsible Barrel soak up rain water without draining your resources. Convenient, collapsible, and cavernous, this 60-gallon barrel will save you time and money. It recycles rain runoff from your gutter so you can nurture your yard or garden. Simply connect it to your downspout diverter. The sturdy aluminum frame is covered with wear-resistant PVC, and it pops up and collapses in seconds. Tap fittings are included; fill buckets, watering cans, or connect your hose. Buy two barrels and double your water reserve - every drop counts!
- Made of flexible, puncture-resistant PVC
- Sturdy aluminum frame easily collapses and assembles
- Tap fittings are included
- Holds up to 60 gallons/225 liters of rain water
- Dimensions: 26L x 26W x 35H inches
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DDCT99|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- w/o gutters most of the rain will escape. If you collect enough water in the lid to fill the barrel, you will be experiencing a flood! To use my rain barrels, I collect water from two roofs, about 560 sq ft. (360+200). This fills my 110 storage even with just 0.2" of rainfall but this gets depleted during warm weather in less than 2 weeks. My garden is about 600 sq/ feet.by GardenBuilder5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $87.99
- Reduced Price$269.35
- $124.99 Was $148.99Save $24.00
- $97.51 Was $129.99Save $32.48