Ragu Old World Style Sauce Flavored With Meat, 66 oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$17.97 List price $20.69Save $2.72
- Reduced Price$17.57 List price $19.54Save $1.97
About this item
About this item
- 100% natural pasta sauce
- Easy grip jar
- Easy open cap
Ingredients: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Soybean Oil, Cooked Ground Beef, Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Romano Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Spices, Natural Flavor. All Ingredients Are Natural Or Naturally Derived.
Instructions: Shake before opening. Best if used by date on cap. Reject if button is up. Heat sauce on stovetop or in microwave, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate immediately after opening.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||66 oz (4 lb 2 oz) 1.87 kg|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||01802|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.96 x 4.96 x 8.51 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3 G||5|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G||3|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 470 Mg||20|
|Potassium 310 Mg||9|
|Total Carbohydrate 9 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 6 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- Yesby Tina2/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont know what is considered XL, but this is the size of a 1/2 gallon of milk.by LaNcE1911/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Nicole10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 64 ounce. I would call it the XL jar. They also have 1 gallon bottles.by mikiep3/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?