AMAZING PHONE. FOR THE PRICE YOU GET FULL SCREEN AND UNLOCKED. I PURCHASED FOUR TOTAL FROM ROKiT FOR MY FAMILY. SAVED HUNDREDS EVERY MONTH. GOODBYE VERIZON HELLO ROKiT.
About This Item
- 5" touchscreen display
- 854*480 (FWVGA) Display Resolution
- 8GB Storage, 1GB RAM - microSD up to 64GB
- 3G / 2G, dual-sim, Bluetooth, WiFi
- 5 MP rear-facing camera and 2 MP front camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System (Go Edition)
- Includes cell phone carrying case
- 3 months of unlimited international and domestic outbound calling to 60 countries via the ROKiT Talk WiFi calling app, and 3 months of ROKiT Telemedicine, which includes family telemedicine and pharmacy savings.
ROKiT iO Light - Dual SIM Unlocked Smartphone
ROKiT's Key Features:
- 3 months of ROKiT Talk, which includes unlimited international and domestic outbound calls to 60 countries via the ROKiT Talk WiFi calling app.
- 3 months of ROKiT Telemedicine, which includes family telemedicine and pharmacy savings.
- 3 months of ROKFLiX 3D with access to the world's largest 3D library.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
You are viewing
ROKiT iO Light
Android™ 8.1 (Oreo: Go Edition)
|2 Micro SIM|
|Single 5 MP with flash|
|Single 2 MP|
ROM - 8GBRAM - 1GBMicroSD up to 64GB
SAVING HUNDREDS EVERY MONTH
The 3D display is amazing. would recommend to buy only for that. on top has dual sim and unlocked feature. Sold for me
nice larger smartphone with a 3D display
nice phone, 3D capability, unbeatable for this price
Great for short-term use, awful for long-term
The price is great, that's why I bought. However, from the moment I started using this phone, it freezes and glitches nonstop. The system launcher freezes frequently, as well. Opening apps take so long, and there is no guarantee that you will be able to use the app immediately because it is most likely to crash. Don't use the phone while it is charging because it is most likely going to overheat. Mobile data is atrocious, WiFi is the best option. Also, limited storage space, plan on purchasing an SD card if you need this long-term. Camera is not so great. Battery life is decent. The fact that you can text and make calls is the only redeeming factor.
This is a 2G/3G phone, since Verizon is eliminating their 3G network Jan. 1, 2020, it will not work. This phone is obsolete according to Verizon.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question