Easy to put together. Would recommend adding some loctite to the bolts when building. The bolts on the arm and footrests backed out a little from use and were a little wobbly. I took the bolts out and loctited them and put them back in with no issues since. Super comfortable.
RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair, Reclining Ergonomic Leather Chair with Footrest, in Red (RSP-110-RED)
Arrives by Thursday, Nov 5
Or get it by Wed, Nov 4 with faster delivery
- 155-degree tilt reclining back angle adjustment
- Tilting control with tension adjustment
- Adjustable lumbar and head pillows
- Assembled Dimensions: 28.50"" D x 26.75"" W x 48.50""-51.50"" H
About This Item
- GAMIFIED SEATING: A racecar-style gaming chair that provides luxury and comfort, whether it's used for intense gaming sessions and climbing to the top of the leaderboards, or long work days.
- ERGONOMIC COMFORT: With segmented padded designed to give highly contoured support when and where you need it most, this ergonomic chair is also equipped with an extendable footrest for position reinforcement. Adjustable headrest and lumbar support pillows, as well as padded armrests provide all-around comfort.
- PREMIUM MAKE: Upholstered in bonded leather in bold, contrasting colors but maintains a professional look, this gamer chair can also be used as an office chair. Gaming chair includes a 275 pound weight capacity for long-lasting use.
- 4D ADJUSTABILITY: Find your optimal position by raising or lowering your chair and reclining between 90 - 155 degrees with infinite locking positions. Soft, padded armrests pivot with the chair as it reclines. Full 360 degrees of swivel rotation enable dynamic movement.
- WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK: Sit back and relax knowing this video game chair is backed by the RESPAWN Limited Lifetime warranty, and dedicated, year-round representative support.
- Weight: 46.5 lbs
- Maximum weight capacity: 275.6 lbs
- Fabric material: PU Leather
- Cushion fabri: Leather
- Chair style: Recliner
- Adjustable armrests: Height, Depth
- Material: Bonded Leather
- Seat back style: High Back
Customer reviews & ratings
Great chair. Would definitely recommend.
Respawn chair's are worth every penny!
Ordered my Respawn-110 Raven-Xi chair and had it in a few days!! And I absolutely love the chair. Came nicely packaged, easy to put together, and very comfortable. Will definitely be ordering another chair from Respawn!
Best gaming chair, very comfortable!
Best gaming chair
It's very comfortable and the purple and black combination is clean look. Easy to install and it's worth the price tag. Would definitely recommend.
Greatest Value Chair
I have loved this chair since getting it, the arms just need to be tightened a little more often than I like. No other complaints at all.
Loose arm rest
The chair is amazing the only thing that I didn’t like was that when I lean back and forth a lot the arm rest seems to always come lose even after I tighten it over and over also notice when I opened the box the head rest area there was a cut, i don’t know if it was from being delivered but overall it’s a amazing chair
Chairs are great. We ordered 2. One was damaged during shipping and has a small scratched up place on the top back, but not worth the sending back hassle. If you get this for a child make sure they keep there feet on the foot cushion while leaning back in locked position... can flip.
I ordered this and it came a few days after Christmas. This is for my son who plays computer games for over 13 hours a day. It was easy to assemble & great looking. My son did forget to put on the back pillow but it's ok. Haven't had it long enough to say how well it is yet. He did say he would never use the recliner part.
Footrest Broken already
I’ve had this chair set up for two weeks and the foot rest is already broken. It’s a cheap chair you get what’s expected but even so two weeks is way to short for something like that to break. Let’s see how easy/difficult it will be to get a replacement. I will update the review after.
I got a defective armrests which the screws didn't even stick to the holes
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question