Similar items in stock
- Clearancefrom $3.99
- from $56.13
- Clearance$33.95 List price $99.99Save $66.04
- $5.82 Was $9.20Save $3.38
- from $50.00
RCA 7" Tablet 8GB Memory
Customers also bought these products
- Clearancefrom $3.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The RCA 7" Tablet is a simple and easy way to stay connected to the world while you are on the go. Watch movies or TV, surf the Internet, play games and much more with the Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System.
RCA RCT6077W22 with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
RCA 7" Tablet Technical Specifications:
- 1GHz Single Core ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- 1GB DDR3 of system memory
- 7.0" touchscreen, 800 x 480 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype
- The Tablet with 8GB Memory & Google Mobile Services has built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Front 0.3MP webcam
- microUSB 2.0 port
- 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 2 speakers
- Up to 4 hours of run time on a full charge
- RCA Tablet Weighs 0.70 lbs; 7.56" x 0.47" x 4.65" dimensions
- Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, YouTube
- Android browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Android Music Player
- RCA Tablet Media Formats: popular media formats
- Tablet with 8GB Memory & Google Mobile Services and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||Single Core ARM Cortex A9 Processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||8 GB|
|Processor Speed:||1.0 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Battery Life:||4 hours|
|Screen Size:||7" , 7\"|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RCT6077W22Pink|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter|
|Features:||Webcam , Front 0.3MP Webcam|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.60 x 0.46 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Its recommended but not required. You can download AVG for free on Google Play and it serves the purpose of protecting the tablet from virus'.by Draco85001/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Antivirus programs are not needed and can't protect you from the bigger threat of theft of info. With Androids that's the issue. Look for a product that is called "Anti Theft" which Norton and McAfee are selling. Take care to download apps from trusted creators with a lot of feedback at Google Play and Amazon.com App store. And when installing an app look at what you're authorizing access to on your tablet. It's best to do banking and financial data from one computer with good security. The new Bluetooth version's claim to fame is that it doesn't take as much effort to 'pair' with another device. So there's a new threat. Make sure your tablets and phones are not communicating by sound or picture without your knowledge.by Canopyfan21/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not if you are wi-fi ing.by Kissy4511/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be a good idea to put antivirus on it. I do know that thru the Norton web site when you purchase it, it allows you to use you product key to download your antivirus on a certain number of other devices. If you already have a subscription to antivirus check to see if you can redownload your existing subscription to the tablet as well. They can get viruses and spy ware just like everything else.by mouse4u2nv751/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really. In SETTINGS, you can set preferences for screen security, passwords, device administration and credential storage (see page EN-13 in the manual that came with the tablet).by Lucie471/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the instructions are in the instructions for set up.by slowtowes1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have only had for about a month I would contact Walmart.by blessedwithmybabies2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- RCA Tablets For any questions or support concerning tablets, please contact: Computing Tablets: Phone: (800) 252- 6123 Web: http://rcatablets.com/help-desk/contact-support/ Mobile TV Tablets: Phone: (866) 706-4367by Nellay2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can contact RCA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you press and hold the power button for 4~5 seconds until the RCA logo appears. The tablet can only be charged through the DC jack, not the USB port. You can visit the RCA Tablets Youtube channel for helpful video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/RCATablets. For more information you can also visit the RCA website at www.RCAtablets.com.by RCA Audio Video2/4/2014Written by a verified representative from RCA Audio VideoWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good luck talking with someone...not the best customer service...actually, it's POOR. You can call them at 1-800-511-3180.by TWright3212/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Carrie, Be sure it is charged. Then hold the on button down for about 60 seconds and see if it comes on then. It also has a reset button on it refer to manual that came with it for details. Or call RCA their number should be in the manual.by xanman2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Their contact info is in the manual,I have used rcatablets.com but be warned,if it isn't a warranty problem they can sometimes be hard to deal with,I have had one bad experience out of 3 times contacting them. Your best bet since its been such a shirt time is deal with Walmart their customer service is the most top notch of any business I have ever dealt with in my 20 some years as a consumer.by johnnylaw212/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I need to know if this will play kids games. I will be purchasing 4 of them for children ages 7 to 11 and need to know if this will handle games.
- Yes it can.by Butterflykitty200812/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will. I purchased three of them for my children 3-8 years old.by Butterflykitty200812/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is Android system. You can download games from Play Store.by RCA Audio Video12/10/2013Written by a verified representative from RCA Audio VideoWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Wanda - this has all of the games available in the Google App Store... go to the store online and see what game apps they have. They have a ton so I think this would be suitable for your children. Good luck! I hope that helps! https://play.google.com/store/apps?hl=enby TechSavvyMomOf312/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. I even downloaded a Norton app that lets you set parental controls for this tablet. If there's any issue with space (Eight Gigs isn't an exceptionally large amount of memory, but it is pretty decent), you can pick up a cheap microSD card for each tablet for extra storage space. Honestly, though, it shouldn't be neccessary unless you plan on adding a TON of games to them :) I bought mine for my boyfriend's 12 year old son, and it's really worth the buy!by PJC8812/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Great children's apps in the play store.by Raceytra12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $69.98 List price $99.99Save $30.01
- from $53.66