My husband and I searched high and low for a good quality television that was affordable and would last. Boy are we so pleased with this purchase. It was the perfect fit in our room and the suggested wall mount was perfect also. Color and sound quality were exactly what we wanted and the picture is sharp and clear. When I am in search again I will be back for this same tv but maybe bigger now I know how great it is!!
RCA 55" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Roku Smart LED TV (RTRU5527-W)
- Screen Size55"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections3
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
RCA 55" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Roku Smart LED TV (RTRU5527-W):
- Smart Platform: Roku streaming service
- 4K Ultra High-Definition displays have four times the number of pixels as a Full HD display, turning your shows into an epic UHD viewing experience.
- Roku TV is an easy way to stream what you love. Watch almost anything with access to 450,000+ movies and TV episodes across thousands of free or paid channels. There?s a Roku TV for everyone ? from incredibly affordable to high-end with advanced technology. They all offer innovative features like fast and easy search across top channels to find where movies and shows are available for free, or see unbiased results ranked by price. And the free Roku mobile app turns your iOS® or Android? phone into an ultimate streaming companion with a handy remote, voice search and controls, private listening while viewing streaming entertainment and more. *Channel availability is subject to change and varies by country.
- Smart TV made simple. The Roku TV home screen puts your favorite TV entertainment into one simple, intuitive interface. Quickly navigate the home screen to access popular streaming channels or view entertainment on devices such as game consoles or cable boxes ? all your TV entertainment is in one place.
- Amazing content. Endless choices. Stream just about anything ? movies, TV shows, live sports, news, and music. With 450,000+ movies and TV episodes to choose from, entertainment is on your schedule. It?s easy to find popular choices that you can rent, buy, subscribe to or watch for free.
- Fast & easy search across top channels. With Roku Search, it?s easy to find where movies and shows are available for free, or see unbiased results ranked by price across 300+ streaming channels.
- Compatible with an over-the-are antenna. With a tuner built-in, Roku TVs allow you to connect an antenna and enjoy over-the-air entertainment. Plus, you can create a Favorite Channels list to make finding the channels you love even easier.
- Share photos and more on your TV. Easily share photos, videos, and music from your compatible smartphone or tablet right to your Roku TV. Enjoy fantastic slideshows and videos starring you and your friends and loved ones on the big screen.
- Enjoy Private listening with your mobile device. Listen as loud as you like while keeping things quiet for everyone around you. Use your smartphone or tablet and the Roku mobile app for iOS® and Android? while viewing streaming content on your Roku TV to enjoy private listening via your headphones. *Mobile Private Listening is only available when viewing streaming content on your Roku TV.
- Live TV Pause. Easily pause and playback over-the-air, antenna TV with Live TV Pause.
- Free mobile app with voice search. Use voice search on the free Roku mobile app for iOS® and AndroidTM to make it fast and convenient to find the latest blockbuster or hit TV show.
- Simple remote for easy navigation
HDMI X2, VGA, RF, YPBPR, AV Audio/Video, Coaxial, PC Audio
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
48.90 x 9.70 x 30.90 Inches
Picture and sound quality is good. Has free movies on Tubi (included) with advertisements. Easy to set up and use. My only complaint is seeing the tv cords when I watch it (in between/back of the 2 feet that hold the tv up). I don't want to see tv cords from frontal view. The cords should not be visible imo. It's a small issue so it still gets 5 stars regardless of the little decor issue.
A delighted and grateful Walmart shopper
I bought this TV as a Birthday Gift for my Grandson. His birthday is in another week. I can comment on the ordering process. The Price was right.. the ordering process was simple and quick...the communications back to me prior to delivery were spot on.. short to the point and accurate. The product arrived on the day it was scheduled to arrive. All in All a totally pleasant and satisfying experience.. Thanks Walmart.. Only one complaint. Please Please Please open a store in Rockland County, NY.
This TV was priced lower than some of the other smart TV's, and I was afraid that I was going to have to subscribe to Roku, but found out that was not necessary. Also to my surprise they had made this smart TV much smarter than the 12 year old TV that it replaced. I've had it for 5 months now and in that time the sound has distorted two times requiring me to turn off the TV sound then turn it back on to get the distortion out. But all in all I like this TV very well.
Falls flat by limiting the Youtube app formats
TV is lightweight and easy to set up. Setting up the ROKU is straightforward and the little video that plays at first explains the remote buttons and options. What I did not like was Youtube movie app is available but not Youtube music or regular Youtube. I don't know why they would limit it. If I had known this I would not have bought this TV as I use YouTube music and standard Youtube most of the time with Netflix. For me that's the difference between 5 stars and I'm struggling to give it even 3 stars. All the rest of it doesn't matter if what you use isn't there. I try to research ahead of time so it's unfortunate I missed this gap. It doesn't seem logical to limit the Youtube formats especially when the music format is a paid subscription.
Hard to rate a broken tv
I am currently waiting for Walmart to send me a new replacement for this “new” tv I received already broken. As you can see from the pictures it has a section of pixels broken along the left edge of the screen, which was noticeable after turning on the tv for the first time. The process for getting my replacement requires that I bring this large tv all packed up down to the post office and mail it off myself. Then I have to go back to the store where I ordered the broken tv and pick up my replacement which hopefully will not be broken as well. Another issue is that I believe I was sold a refurbished tv at the new price. The reason I say this is because when I went to set up the built in Hulu on the tv for the first time, it asked if this was “Jim” and this didn't seem like a location he used before. This tells me someone else had a Hulu account set up on THIS tv. If that is the case, I will be extremely upset and disappointed with Walmart for selling me a broken, used tv as if it were new. I would love a reply from Walmart on that by the way. As for the tv itself, it was fairly easy to set up but I wasn't able to pair my Bluetooth tv speaker to it which was also disappointing. Otherwise it's as good as any other flat screen tv I suppose.
Horrible online Walmart customer service
Bought this tv for my kids to enjoy for movie nights during these stressful times. Was first at a lost for words when the next day delivery option wasn't something we could benefit from. Being that I'm a healthcare worker on the front line working 6-14 day straight shifts. It's near impossible for me to go to an overcrowded store and wait for minutes or maybe hours before I can even get inside? Nevertheless, placed the order for this tv with warranty to be delivered while I work. Ordered and was giving a 5 day eta delivery which turned into a week eta delivery. Finally my daughter calls me at work to inform me the screen made it to our home. Great it's Friday, I'm gonna finally get an off day just one. So I can enjoy some quality time with the wife and kids! Not so quick total bummer as I get a snapshot text minutes later. This screen isn't working correctly dad? Huh I'm thinking isn't brand new?? Maybe I'll have to get home and make the right adjustments to get it working? No, no and no!!!! This is so unprofessional and a major let down! After spending hundreds on a screen that was either sold and shipped already malfunctioned or maybe it took an undocumented drop????? All of these questions I should' have to worry about or have to figure out? I'm a tax paying citizen spending my hard earned money with a big time retail corporation. Maybe I'm only big in stature but not really that big of a deal to them? Because I'm having to write this horrible review which is time consuming and furthermore frustrating. Can't get any help or feedback from the warranty insurance provider I was given? Maybe I should've just taking a day off to care for my family mentally and taken a loss financially but then how would I make the purchase? Again why am I in this thinking stage when I've paid my hard earned tax deducted wages on something instead of enjoying??? I need help please? Where is the compassion and consideration nowadays??
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question