Customers also viewed these products
R2F Catfish Spin Combo with Kit
Consider these popular products
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $39.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take everything you need with you on your next fishing trip with this R2F Catfish Spin Combo. The complete fishing combo kit includes all the performance tackle needed for catfish fishing. This spinning combo features a size 55 pre-spooled ball bearing spinning reel with an aluminum spool for a smooth action and long-lasting durability. The reel is mounted on a sturdy 7' long rod made from strong fiberglass. This rod has a two-piece design, so you can easily take it with you when traveling. Designed for comfort the rod features an EVA handle for enhanced grip and control. With a strong graphite reel seat and chrome guides the rod is lightweight, and it also has aluminum hoods and a high-visibility rod tip. The kit comes packed in a durable and reusable plastic tackle box, and it also includes a waterproof illustrated "How to Fish" guide.
R2F Catfish Spin Combo with Kit:
- Complete fishing combo kit
- Includes all the performance tackle needed to be successful fishing for catfish
- Packed in a durable, reusable, plastic tackle box
- Included is a waterproof, tear-resistant, fully illustrated "How to Fish" guide
- Features a pre-spooled ball bearing, size 55 spinning reel with aluminum spool mounted to a 7' medium heavy action, 2-piece fiberglass rod with EVA handle, graphite reel seat, chrome guides, aluminum hoods and high visibility rod tip
- Model# R2F-CF/S
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.00 x 4.00 x 5.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Get rid of the line because it is at least a year old. and brittle. i put on some good 30lb braid and it works great.by Littleknudle7/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?