Similar items in stock
- $205.26 Was $229.41Save $24.15
- $84.58 List price $119.99Save $35.41
- $246.04 List price $424.30Save $178.26
- Reduced Pricefrom $395.99
- $197.00 Was $299.99Save $102.99
- from $450.62Save $119.28
- Reduced Price$119.94 List price $299.95Save $180.01
- Rollback$138.98 Was $189.99Save $51.01
- Rollbackfrom $445.14Save $126.86
Quality Craft 38" Corner/Flat Electric Fireplace, Oak QCM650-38A-OAK
Check out these related products
- $399.00 List price $649.00Save $250.00
- Reduced Price$142.99 List price $175.00Save $32.01
- Reduced Price$209.99 List price $245.00Save $35.01
- $339.99 List price $400.00Save $60.01
- $236.99 List price $254.99Save $18.00
- from $299.99
About this item
About this item
The Quality Craft Electric Fireplace gives your home all the charm and warmth of a wood-burning fireplace but with much less trouble. Designed to fit flat against a wall or in a corner, this 38" corner/flat fireplace requires no venting for its realistic, adjustable flame and features a beautifully crafted 38" oak mantel.
Quality Craft 38" Corner/Flat Electric Fireplace, Oak:
- Electric fireplace with 38" mantel
- Fits flat against the wall or in a corner
- Adjustable, realistic flame
- Adjustable temperature control
- 38" corner/flat fireplace heats rooms up to 400 sq. ft.
- No venting required
- Oak fireplace model #QCM650-38A
- The Quality Craft Electric Fireplace is easy to assemble
CAUTION:This electric fireplace or stove heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skintouch hot surfaces. The grille directly in front of the heater outlet becomes hot duringheater operation. Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding,papers, clothes, and curtains at least three feet (0.9 m) away from the front of the unit andkeep these materials away from the sides and rear of the unit.
If you use this electric fireplace or stove heater in conjunction with a thermal control, a program controller, a timer or any other device that switches the heater on automatically, remember to observe all safety warnings at all times. The fireplace or stove heater has safety overheat protection. If the overheat protection trips, switch off all switch buttons and wait approximately five to ten minutes. It should reset automatically after the unit has cooled down.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||38.00 x 10.20 x 39.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
Q. Is the cabinet actually OAK WOOD or is it a composite or plastic? And is there a remote?
- There is no remote but the switches are on the front behind a flip down panel, so easy to reach. The unit is a combination of wood veneers and wood. It is actually very nice looking, for the price. The scroll decoration is plastic, but that is the only plastic part I found .by Danceswithkids1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a composite but the best I have ever seen. No remote.by yonnko8/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Composite wood...no remote.by Lailalily12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Compostite and no remote.by Stewman251012/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not real wood. Most of it is chipboard and extremely fragile. So be careful if you get it and put it together. It turns out nice, but does look fake, because it IS fake. No remote with it. And it is noisy. But I still like mine, and am trying to make it look a bit antique with stain, but that is hard on chipboard!!!!by vegasgirlly8/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- laminateby bcass194712/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The heat comes out the bottom of the fireplace and accommodates a television very nicely, especially if the tv is black, since the insert on the fireplace is black.by GR8GRAMMA2/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be because the vent where the heat comes out is all the way on the bottom of the unit.by casper20063/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not get too hot. Though I wouldn't recommend putting a TV on it, it could be possibleby jojo871/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't want to put anything very heavy on it, but it doesn't get hot on top.by crazylady62012/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT IS VERY USEFULL FOR THAT PERPOSEby mom14912/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use mine as a TV stand, a 27 inch , it does not get hot at all, the heat comes out at the base.by Hatescold2/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no there is no remoteby bestlefty10/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby FaninIllinois1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no but you can buy a unit at wal mart to plug into to turn it off and onby OlderThanDirtGma11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Revg00d12/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, unfortunately, it doesn't. That is one feature that I wished it had but it still is a great fireplace!by culaid11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn'tby bnwebm12/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $79.98
- $129.99 List price $199.99Save $70.00