Similar items in stock
QPets 6 Meal LCD Automatic Pet Feeder
Customers also viewed these products
- $29.74 Was $34.99Save $5.25
- $13.78 Was $19.95Save $6.17
- $47.99 Was $73.95Save $25.96
- from $20.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Six separate food trays. -Programmable for up to 6 different feeding times. -Record a 6 second personal message for your pet. -Allows you to keep your pet on a regular feeding schedule. -Compatible with disposal food packs, wet and dry food. -Built-in clock with easy to read LCD. Color: -Blue. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 5' H x 12.6' W x 12.6' D. Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -5''. Overall Width - Side to Side: -12.6''. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -12.6''. Overall Product Weight: -3.16 lbs. Bowl Bowls Cat Dishes Dog Feeding Supplies Cats Dogs Feeders RED Blue Feeder Large Modern Single Day electric programmable Halloween holidays, christmas gift gifts for
|Size:||L , Twin|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AF-108|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.60 x 12.60 x 5.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It can be set however often you want, but it only has 6 compartments, so only capable of giving 6 feedings total, before it has to be refilled.by deeda82711/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Milytheshopper1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and no. To feed for six days once per day is easy to do, but not with a 12 hour interval. One would set the timer for the same time of day on each of the 6 feeding slot tray numbers while programming -- e.g. 1-6A; 2-6A; 3-6A; 4-6A; 5-6A; 6-6A.by azracer3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't used it this way but the instructions say yes, you can. Of course, it would need to be at 24 hour intervals to feed once per day.by really99912/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this feeder really has flexibility to it so that you can set it to feed whatever time you want. The only thing is you will be filling the compartments more often if you feed say 3 times a day versus 1 or 2 times a day. One thing to remember is when it gets to the end of tray 6 remember to push the button start now or start tomorrow whichever you want because it is only programmed to do 6 feedings and you must do that in order to activate the timer again.by Torkel7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oh yeah, my clever cat has figured out how to pry loose the small cover for the first feeding. after that, she cannot budge it to get any more. It's not a big deal at my house.by azracer6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine hasn't gotten it open. it s more solidly built than some of the others out there.by deeda8276/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Neither of mine have. The top locks are pretty tight. In fact, we have to use a screwdriver to open the locks because of arthritic hands. But it's worth the trouble.by MKAZ6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- So far, my cat has been unable to open the feeder.by Milytheshopper6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Compartments are too small. I wouldn't use this for wet food if it were me.by deeda8277/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's best suited for dry food I would say, there is no ice pack, no space for that, and it is not sealed to prevent drying of the soft food.by azracer10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby outofdate8/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I only feed dry in this feeder but you could feed wet food but I don't think it will keep your product cold as I do not see any place where it accomodates ice packs. So not sure if I really answered your question or not but overall I have been very pleased with this feeder for dry. I know you could feed wet food in it but not sure it will keep it for a long time!by Torkel6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $5.95 List price $13.99Save $8.04
- Reduced Price$9.59
- Reduced Pricefrom $41.63
- Reduced Pricefrom $41.63
- Reduced Price$25.59 List price $30.71Save $5.12
- Reduced Pricefrom $81.46
- Reduced Price$105.47 List price $160.47Save $55.00
- Reduced Pricefrom $60.94
- Reduced Pricefrom $124.14
- Reduced Price$47.85 List price $62.54Save $14.69
- Reduced Price$53.13 List price $81.71Save $28.58
- Reduced Price$52.95 List price $71.38Save $18.43
- Reduced Price$39.35 List price $52.26Save $12.91
- Reduced Price$74.12 List price $100.04Save $25.92