The best way to sweeten ANYTHING requiring it! My favorite sweetener and the absolute only one I use, is this brand, pyure. It is more expensive than a lot of the others but taking into account that pyure is twice the strength of sugar, that helps with the cost.
Pyure Organic Stevia Blend Granular All-Purpose Sweetener, Sugar Substitute, 16 Ounce
Arrives by Thu, Jul 16
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
This product is:
- Low Calorie
- Low Sodium
- No Sugar
- Gluten Free
About This Item
- BEST SELLING SUGAR SUBSTITUTE - Reduce your sugar and artificial sweetener intake with Pyure Organic Stevia All-Purpose Blend Sweetener, 16 Ounce
- HIGHEST QUALITY STEVIA & ERYTHRITOL - All of the ingredients are USDA Organic Certified & non-GMO Project Verified
- BAKE A BATCH OF BROWNIES- Cook or sweeten coffees and teas with ease and grace. Pyure is granulated and approximately 2X the sweetness of sugar; a little bit goes a long way; dissolves easily
- KETO & DIABETIC FRIENDLY - Zero Net Carbs, Sugar-free, Calorie-free, Gluten-free and is Zero Glycemic so you can satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping blood sugar levels low
- TASTES DELICIOUS - Pleasantly sweet sugar replacer that you and your family will love
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
Ingredients: ORGANIC ERYTHRITOL, ORGANIC STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT (REB A), NATURAL FLAVOR
Instructions: Measurement conversions. 1 Cup Pyure® = 2 cup sugar. 1 Tsp Pyure® = 2 tsp sugar
Explore this item
Pyure Sweetener All Purpose 16 OZ (Pack of 6)
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.25 x 5.12 x 6.62 Inches
Twice as sweet as sugar
Best Sugar Substitute Available
It has been three years since I have used refined sugar in my life. This is by far the best substitute available. It is 100% natural, organic and does not cause your body to dump lots of insulin to break it down. You use half of this to refined sugar. I evan use it in baking. If the recipe calls for a large quantity I then add an egg white for volume. I use it exclusively in my cooking and my family doesn't know the difference.
I have bought this product twice. It is a small amount for the price BUT you don't need a lot of product to sweeten. A little goes a long way. I am only using it for coffee. I only need 1/2 a tbsp of this sweetener. I was using 3 tbsp of generic Splenda to get the same sweetness. For me there is no after taste. If you want to test the product before buying this bulk package you can buy a box with individual packets first. That's what I did.
Great flavor, not bitter aftertaste
This is the primary sweetener we have used for almost two years. No bitter aftertaste, unlike straight Stevia. It's a bit pricey but worth it.
It's all good.
love the product, sweet easy to use, packaging easy to seal after use. Walmart service to get product fast and dependable. It's all good.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question