Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
The Pyrex Storage Plus Square 6-Piece Value Pack is ideal for keeping leftovers, bringing lunch and preparing meals ahead. It is a must-have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving and storage. This useful glass storage set will not absorb odors and is dishwasher safe for fast, easy cleanup.
Pyrex Storage Plus Square 6-Piece Value Pack, Glass:
- Won't absorb stains or odors
- Microwave, refrigerator and freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Glass construction
- 2-year limited warranty
- Pyrex six-piece set is ideal for keeping leftovers, bringing lunch or preparing meals ahead
Warning Text: Avoid sudden temperature changes. Do not place hot glassware on wet or cool surface. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Do not use on or under a flame or other direct heat source. Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid. Do not overheat oil or butter in microwave. Preheated conventional or convection oven, microwave and dishwasher safe. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
Instructions: Always preheat oven. Always place hot glassware on a dry, cloth potholder. Add liquid prior to cooking meat or vegetables. No stovetop, no broiler.
|Clothing Top Style:||Locking Tops|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1109752|
|Features:||Freezer-Safe , Dishwasher-Safe , Microwavable|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 6.75 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- no one ever answers these!!! i asked the same question too.. so i emailed walmart... and they said that it is 2 of ( one cup each) and 1 is a 4 cupby danusha38/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- no one ever answers these!!! i asked the same question too.. so i emailed walmart... and they said that it is 2 of ( one cup each) and 1 is a 4 cupby danusha39/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (40) (4)Was this answer helpful?