Customers also viewed these products
- $46.74 List price $49.23Save $2.49
- $69.87 List price $79.99Save $10.12
Pyle Wireless Backup/Rearview/Night Vision Camera System
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$33.80 List price $52.82Save $19.02
- $54.00 Was $75.99Save $21.99
- Rollback$59.48 Was $77.46Save $17.98
- $55.36 Was $99.76Save $44.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pyle Wireless Backup Camera System is designed to keep your vehicle safe while backing up in tight spots. Featuring a wireless license plate camera and the ability to automatically switch on when reversing, this Rearview/Night Vision Camera System should make your driving experience safe. The Wireless License Plate Camera has waterproof mounting to protect it from the elements and is night-vision and low-lighting capable. Technical features include one video input, NTSC/PAL system auto switching, 380 TV line resolution and a color image sensor. Featuring a 3.5-inch TFT LCD monitor and a built-in 2.4GHz wireless video receiver, the Pyle Wireless Backup Camera System is easy to use.
Pyle Wireless Backup/Rearview/Night Vision Camera System:
- Designed to keep your vehice safe while backing up in tight spots
- 3.5" TFT LCD Monitor
- Built-in 2.4GHz wireless video receiver
- 1 video input
- NTSC/PAL system auto switching
- Brightness: 200cd/m
- Contrast: 200:1
- Waterproof license plate mounting
- Image sensor: OV7910 color CMOS
- Total pixels: 510 x 492
- Resolution: 380 TV lines
- Night vision low lighting capable
- Min. illumination: 0.5 LUX
- Video output: 1.0 Vpp-75-ohm
- Power supply: DC 12V 200mA
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PLCM34WIR|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.87 x 4.13 x 3.35 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does the minitor just stand on the dash board and, if so, What keeps the monitor from falling off? also, how can one prevent theft of the camera?
- It comes with a sticky disk to stick it to the dash. Mine didn't work very well, so I put two screws through it to hold it.by wampern8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?