Consider these popular products
- $13.98 Was $17.99Save $4.01
- $9.51 Was $11.51Save $2.00
- $8.04 List price $13.99Save $5.95
- $9.89 List price $16.99Save $7.10
- $12.68 Was $14.11Save $1.43
- $14.59 Was $18.62Save $4.03
- $7.53 List price $12.99Save $5.46
- $9.27 Was $13.59Save $4.32
- $13.18 List price $19.99Save $6.81
- $8.99 Was $9.99Save $1.00
- $8.82 List price $15.00Save $6.18
- $9.69 Was $13.76Save $4.07
- $8.89 Was $9.38Save $0.49
Putting Plan B Into Action: A DVD-Based Study
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You have a story. So does the guy sitting next to you at Starbucks, the lady in the car next to yours at the stoplight, your best friend, your boss. A story of plans that fizzled, people who let you down, or goals that came to nothing. A story of a time you had to turn to Plan B.
So, what do you do with a shattered dream? Or an unmet expectation? "How do you accept your Plan B when God doesn't show up the way you thought he would? "
In his book "Plan B," Pete Wilson showed how God often does His best work in our most hopeless situations. In this DVD-based study, Pete shows you how to take the ideas in the "Plan B" book and apply them to your life. With powerful real-life stories of disappointments and tragedy along with biblical stories and teaching, Pete will lead you and your small group through the process of discovering the Plan B for your life, accepting your story, and embracing it as your reality. The Plan B experience offers you the chance to share with and embrace a community of believers as you begin a journey of real healing and change.
- Six, 12-15-minute sessions on DVD
- A guide for working through the Plan B experience with your small group
- DVD-ROM with printable Leader's Guide, promotional resources, and bonus video
- Numerous downloadable resources for churchwide alignment available online
|Number of Pages:||90|
|Publication Date:||February, 2011|
|Publisher:||Thomas Nelson Inc|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.