Puroast Gound Coffee Dark French Roast, 12.0 OZ
About this item
About this item
Puroast Dark French Roast Ground Coffee. 7 times more antioxidants than green tea. 70% less acid than other coffees.
- Puroast Gound Coffee Dark French Roast.
- A better less bitter world.
- What we believe:We believe the best coffee is roasted the way coffee farmers roast it on coffee plantations around the world: slowly, in small batches, under low heat so that the coffee beans express their best qualities.
- Without acidity or burnt flavor.
- We believe that coffee roasted this way is not just better tasting, but better for you.
- Science has shown that Puroast uniquely and naturally lowers acid levels and boosts antioxidants without additives.
- We believe in sustainable practices and toward that end power our roasters with agricultural byproduct and sustainable materials.
- We believe in community and friendship around our coffees.
- Puroast comes from a great mix of cultures and we believe our coffee is at its best when bringing people and ideas together.
- The Puroast story:Sitting on a Venezuelan coffee farm one morning, I'm served a cup of coffee by my host, the same fellow who also grew, roasted and brewed the beans.
- The taste was unlike any coffee I ever had - savory and rich, and very smooth.
- No bitterness.
- I knew then that I wanted to learn about this roasting process.
- After a long, challenging journey, including valuable tasting sessions with a local Portuguese coffee expert, Puroast coffee was born.
- But there's a lot more to the story.
- After many calls from customers saying they didn't have their typical coffee-induced heartburn after drinking Puroast, we decided to find out why.
- We discovered in fact there was a big difference in Puroast - not only does our roasting recipe make for a smoother taste it also greatly reduces the acid in coffee, by more than 70% compared to leading brands.
- This was confirmed in scientific research at the University of California at Davis.
- This same research team also found that our roasting process dramatically increases the amount of antioxidants, by 7 times more than green tea and 5 times more than other leading coffees.
- I think you will discover what I did on that Venezuelan coffee farm.
- Along with Puroast coffee's exquisite flavor, the benefits of lower acid and rich levels of antioxidants will bring you enjoyment like no other coffee you've ever had.
- For more on our story, please go to www.puroast.com.
- Please visit our website.
- 2013 Puroast Coffee Co.
Ingredients: grind coffee finely in your home grinder just prior to brewing. Use 2 tbsp of coffee per cup of fresh, cold water, brew and enjoy.The fine grind will bring out more of the flavor but not the bitterness.For ground coffee:Use 2 TBSP of coffee per cup of fresh, cold water, brew and enjoy.Coffee storage:We recommend that you store your Puroast coffee in an airtight container, in a cool, dark location for maximum flavor and freshness.
Instructions: . Brewing Instructions. For Whole Bean: Grind coffee finely in your home grinder just prior to brewing. Use 2 Tbsp of coffee per cup of fresh, cold water, brew and enjoy. The fine grind will bring out more of the flavor but not the bitterness. For Ground Coffee: . Use 2 Tbsp of coffee per cup of fresh, cold water, brew and enjoy.