LOVE this cat litter/pads. I will never switch to any other litter box system! This bundle makes it more affordable for sure! I've used my Tidy Cats Breeze litter boxes since 2014 and they're still fully functional!
About This Item
- Satisfaction guarantee: Love this BREEZE system or your money back
- Pellets and pads allow for fast, easy litter box maintenance with no need to scoop urine clumps
- Cat litter pellets dehydrate solid waste
- Ammonia Blocker is guaranteed to prevent ammonia odor for seven days for one cat
- 99.9% dust-free cat litter pellets
- Suitable for multi-cat households
- Anti-tracking pellets allow for simple scooping
- Disposable pads are highly absorbent to lock in moisture and keep the box dry
- Specially designed for use with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately)
- BREEZE cat litter pellets are a unique alternative to clay kitty litter
Ingredients: Mordenite Zeolite, A Natural Mineral
Instructions: Animal behaviorists recommend multiple cat households have multiple litter boxes: one system per cat, plus one additional system (2 cats = 3 litter systems). Litter Pellets Simple Setup and Maintenance. 1. Fill the top portion of the BREEZE Litter System with one 3.5 lb package of litter pellets. 2. Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. Note: Pellets do not clump. 3. Add more pellets as needed. We recommend that you replace the pellets completely once a month. Cat Pad Simple Setup and Maintenance: 1. Place one cat pad (soft side up) in the BREEZE Litter System drawer and slide into the base. 2. Drawer can be rotated without touching the pad to extend pad life. Store in a dry place.
Nestlé Purina PetCare Company
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Love Tidy Cats Breeze!
High quality product...
I was so pleased to find the Breeze refill bundle on WalMart.com. I originally was purchasing through Sam's Club online but just a a couple of months of having them on auto ship they stopped carrying the breeze products. I purchased Sam's replacement product and the pads are truly useless in odor control
Great System for a good price
I went from Cedar pellets to this system so it was easy to transition my cat. The trick is to not use more than you need (i.e. recommended bag) of the pellets or it will retain the ammonia smell. Other than that, love the large box and everything else that goes with it. ALOT cleaner as my cat may bring 1-3 pellets out but that is it. I have a catcher so easy to just pop back in. I would recommend.
Great price and quick delivery
Tidy cat breeze refill
Best price I could find! Fast shipping. And breeze is a great system!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question