Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$17.78 Was $21.25Save $3.47
- Clearance$10.97 Was $13.50Save $2.53
Purina ONE Sensitive System Dry Dog Food, 8lb
Consider these popular products
- $7.98 Was $8.98Save $1.00
- $6.97 Was $7.98Save $1.01
- $8.38 Was $8.98Save $0.60
- $7.98 Was $8.88Save $0.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Targeted Nutrition For Dogs With Sensitive Systems: Purina One Sensitive Systems Formula Is Formulated to Provide Highly Palatable, Easily Digestible and Complete Nutrition Without Disrupting Your Dog's Sensitive Nature. It Also Offers High Levels of Skin-Essential Nutrients to Help Avoid Dry Skin. Purina One Starts With Real Ingredients - Including Salmon, Rice and Oat Meal - For A Healthy Difference In Your Dog. His Good Health Is Reflected In The Way He Acts, Looks and Feels - It's In His Strong Muscles, In His Shiny Coat and Healthy Skin.
- Six Signs of Optimal Pet Health: Strong Immune System - Promoted By Antioxidant-Rich Nutrition, Including Vitamin E and A and Selenium. Body Condition With Strong Muscles and A Healthy Heart - Optimal Protein Level Helps Maintain Lean Body Mass For Strong Muscles. 25% Less Fat and 15% Fewer Calories Than Purina One Lamb & Rice Formula. Dental Health - Crunchy Kibble Helps Reduce Plaque Build-Up, Whiten Teeth and Freshen Breath. Healthy Skin, Shiny Coat & Bright Eyes - Promoted By Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Including Linoleic Acid, and Vitamins E and A. Digestive Health - High Quality Ingredients, Including Real Turkey and Rice, Contribute to Easy Digestion. Bone & Joint Health - Contains Natural Sources of Glucosamine For Joint Health, and Enriched With Vitamins and Minerals. Contains No Added Fillers Or Artificial Colors.
- Purina: Your Pet, Our Passion. At Purina We're Unconditionally Devoted to Pets. We've Dedicated Over 75 Years to Developing High-Quality Products That Satisfy The Needs of Dogs and Cats. to Find Out How We Can Help Provide A Long, Happy and Healthy Life For Your Pet, Ask Purina At Purina.Com.
- Real Salmon Is Our #1 Ingredient
- Easily Digestible
- Omega Fatty Acids and Vitamin E
- Antioxidant Rich
Health Concern: SENSITIVE SYSTEMS
Ingredients: Salmon (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewers Rice, Pearled Barley, Oat Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Salmon Meal (Source of Salmon Oil), Animal Digest, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
Instructions: Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts: For Dog's Current Weight 3 to 12 Lbs, Feed 1/4 to 1 Cup. For Dog's Current Weight 13 to 20 Lbs, Feed 1 to 1-1/3 Cups. For Dog's Current Weight 21 to 35 Lbs, Feed 1-1/3 to 2 Cups. For Dog's Current Weight 36 to 50 Lbs, Feed 2 to 2-1/2 Cups. For Dog's Current Weight 51 to 75 Lbs, Feed 2-1/2 to 3-1/3 Cups. For Dog's Current Weight 76 to 100 Lbs, Feed 3-1/4 to 4 Cups. For Dogs Over 100 Lbs, Feed 4 Cups Plus 1/3 Cup For Each 10 Lbs of Body Weight Over 100 Lbs. The Recommended Feeding Amounts Indicated Are Based Upon The Average Nutritional Needs of An Adult Dog Who Is Older, Less Active Or Is Not At An Ideal Body Condition (Using A Standard 8 Oz/250 Ml Measuring Cup, Which Contains Approximately 106 G of Purina One). Factors Such As A Dog's Metabolism, Breed Size, Activity Level, Age and Whether A Dog Is Spayed Or Neutered Will Affect The Amount of Purina One Needed to Maintain An Ideal Body Condition. The Pet Experts At Purina Have Provided The Feeding Amounts Indicated As A Starting Point. If You Find That Your Dog Is Losing Weight Or Becomes Overweight When Fed These Amounts, Please Adjust Accordingly. to Help Your Dog Maintain An Ideal Body Condition, Monitor Your Dog???S Weight On A Regular Basis, Making Sure That His Ribs Are Easily Felt and His Waist Is Visible When Viewed from Above. Reaching and Maintaining and Ideal Body Condition Can Impact Your Dog's Lifelong Health. It's Not For All Dogs: Purina One Sensitive Systems Formula Is Specifically Formulated For Adult Dogs. If You Have A Puppy, Pregnant Or Nursing Dog, Feed Purina One Healthy Puppy Formula. May Be Served Dry Or Moistened: Purina One May Be Fed Dry Or Mixed With Water. If Mixed, We Suggest One Part Liquid to Four Parts Purina One. Feed Only One: A Dog???S Digestive System Works Best When If Receives The Same Food Each Day. Although Humans Crave Variety In Their Diets, Dogs Do Not. Feeding Different Dog Foods Can Turn Your Dog Into A Finicky Eater. Avoid Feeding Table Scraps, As They Can Upset The Nutrient Balance Provided By Your Dog???S Regular Food, and May Lead to Obesity. The Best Way to Feed Your Dog If to Feed Only One Dog Food Each and Every Day. No Supplements Necessary: Purina One Provides 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition For Maintenance of Adult Dogs. There Is No Need to Add Vitamins, Minerals Or Other Supplements, Unless Specifically Directed By A Veterinarian. Fresh Water, Proper Diet & Veterinary Care: Be Sure to Provide Fresh Water In A Clean Container For Your Dog Daily. Proper Diet, Exercise and Veterinary Care Are The Best Ways to Keep Your Dog Healthy. If Your Dog Hasn't Had A Check-Up In The Past Year, Please Make An Appointment Today. Making The Switch to Purina One? Although You'll Be Anxious to See The Difference Purina One Can Make In Your Dog, Please Allow Seven to Ten Days to Ease The Transition from His Current Food. Each Day, Simply Feed A Little Less of The Previous Food and A Little More of Purina One Until You're Feeding Purina One Exclusively. This Gradual Transition Will Help Avoid Dietary Upsets.
|Flavor:||SALMON RICE AND OAT MEAL|
|Pet Food Form:||Solid|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 4.25 x 15.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.