Customers also viewed these products
Be Happy Beef Flavor Dog Food, 15 lbs
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$62.27 List price $81.08Save $18.81
- Reduced Price$34.67 List price $39.09Save $4.42
- Reduced Pricefrom $37.36
- Reduced Price$14.34 List price $22.67Save $8.33
- Reduced Price$31.44 List price $35.64Save $4.20
- Reduced Price$30.31 List price $33.34Save $3.03
- Reduced Price$30.36 List price $34.49Save $4.13
- Reduced Price$6.70 List price $8.81Save $2.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Be Happy Beef Flavor Dog Food, 15 lbs:
- Chewy and crunchy
- 100 percent complete nutrition for adult dogs
Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Ground Wheat, Soybean Meal, Beef And Bone Meal, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Egg And Chicken Flavor, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Digest, Propylene Glycol, Phosphoric Acid, Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Choline Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Red 40, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Yellow 5, Manganese Sulfate, Blue 2, Niacin, Yellow 6, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite.
Instructions: Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts: Using standard 8 oz measuring cup. 3-12 lbs: 1/2 to 1-1/4 cups. 13-20 lbs: 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups. 21-35 lbs: 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 cups. 36-50 lbs: 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 cups. 51-75 lbs: 3-1/4 to 4-1/4 cups. 76-100 lbs: 4-1/4 to 5-1/4 cups. Over 100: 5-1/4 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs. Feeding Adult Dogs: Most adult dogs can be fed once daily. However, when activity or other factors create a higher food intake requirement, twice-a-day feeding is recommended. Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not allowed to become overweight. The food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Consequently, the amount of food required for each dog will vary and should be adjusted accordingly. Feeding Tip: When switching to Purina Be Happy, it's a good idea to allow 7-10 days for the transition. Gradually add more Purina Be Happy and less of the previous food to your pet's dish until the changeover is complete. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container for your dog daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
|Size:||15 lb (6.80 kg)|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Corn meal is listed as the first ingredient on the package. What's wrong with corn? unless your dog has some kind of digestive issues because of it, it is fine. It seems the latest fad in pet nutrition is that grains are somehow evil and bad for your dog. The Purina web site does a very good job of explaining that corn and grains are good for your dog and that too much meat can have its own issues.by MENSCH598/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Per the Purina Store website: Ground Yellow Corn, Ground Wheat, Soybean Meal, Beef & Bone Meal, Animal Fat preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Egg and Chicken Flavor, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Digest, Propylene Glycol, Phosphoric Acid, Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Choline Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Red 40, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Yellow 5, Manganese Sulfate, Blue 2, Niacin, Yellow 6, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite.by sablecat7/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can go to Purina.com for ingredients.by An anonymous customer10/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most quality dog foods DO have the ingredients listed on the label. Walmart I have no idea wy or why notby Starship772/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products