Similar items in stock
Purex Ultra Sweet Lavender & Cotton Liquid Fabric Softener, 100 fl oz
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.98 Was $10.86Save $0.88
- Reduced Price$32.72 List price $38.71Save $5.99
- from $3.97
- $6.98 Was $7.98Save $1.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When you use Purex Ultra Sweet Lavender & Cotton Liquid Fabric Softener, you are getting a high-quality laundry fabric softener that you can use for 118 loads. Using ActiFresh micro beads, this laundry fabric softener will reliably give you laundry that's pleasantly fresh and comfortably soft, load after load.
Purex Ultra Sweet Lavender & Cotton Liquid Fabric Softener, 100 fl oz:
- 100 fl oz of Purex Fabric Softener makes 118 loads
- For laundry that's pleasantly fresh and comfortably soft
- ActiFresh micro beads
- Long-lasting freshness technology
- For all machines, including HE
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, Quaternary Ammonium Compound, Calcium Chloride, Dimethicone Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Milliken, Liquidtint Violet Ls.
Instructions: Do not pour directly on fabric as spotting may result. If spotting does occur, dampen fabric And scrub with mild bar soap such as Fels-Naptha, or use Zout Stain Remover. Rewash.; Use cap to measure. Add to machine dispenser or final rinse. For extra softening, fill to top.
|Scent:||SWEET LAVENDER AND COTTON|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.30 x 8.26 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Liquid softener beats any fabric softener sheet 100%, if you use a scented fabric softener go easy, the scent is not the softener. Also try cold water versus hot and hanging as opposed to dryer. Your dryer is the static cling culprit.by Californiahomebound7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This can help static cling but you are best to use a dryer sheet too.by CommunityAnswer3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?