Similar items in stock
Purex Dirt Lift Action Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent, 203 fl oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Purex Dirt Lift Action Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent:
- 135 loads
- Bright, white, clean
- Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE
- Contains no phosphate
- Safe for septic systems
Warning Text: Caution: contains surfactants. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. First aid eyes: flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a physician. Ingestion: rinse mouth, give a large full glass of water or milk. Contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Ethoxy Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Fatty Acids, Disodium Diaminostilbene Disulfonic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylsothiazolinone, Fragrance, Liquitint Blue.
Instructions: For Best Results: Follow washing machine instructions for adding detergent. For regular loads, fill cap to level 1 (1.5 oz). Use more for heavily soiled or large loads.
|Capacity:||203 fl oz (1.59 gl) 6 lt|
|Size:||203 fl oz (1.59 gl) 6 lt|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||160|
|Features:||No , Aromatherapy|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.40 x 7.40 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, I wash all my colors in cold water, and it gets the dirt out, and washes out without residue.by Galosha4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT IS. DOESN'T SAY THAT ON THE BOTTLE BUT IT DOES WORK WITH COLD WATER AS WELL. IT ALSO WORK ON SENSITIVE SKIN AND IT DOESN'T STATE THAT ON THE BOTTLE EITHER.by flacaana8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT EFFECTS JUST FINEby OLDEGG7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it works good with cold water as well.by HarmonicCarnage7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I think it works ok with cold water, as long as there are no big stains on the clothing. Purex is my #2 detergent, after Gain, which is my absolute favorite. But sometimes I do buy Purex and it works great as well, I just love the smell of Gain. But honestly, I have found both work well with cold water, if I just pretreat any spots with a litter water and detergent first.by Gingerkittykitty1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. 135 loads = 200 oz bottle right? not 135 oz like this says? bottle seems to say 200 fl oz for 135 loads
- you are correct, there is a typo on the website. It is a 200-oz bottle.by Galosha4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $8.47 Was $9.00Save $0.53
- $4.18 Was $4.47Save $0.29