Customers also viewed these products
- $10.75 Was $11.66Save $0.91
- $16.81 Was $18.93Save $2.12
- $12.59 Was $14.43Save $1.84
- $11.38 Was $12.33Save $0.95
- $16.00 Was $19.53Save $3.53
- $12.65 Was $13.99Save $1.34
Check out these related products
- $10.55 List price $16.00Save $5.45
- $18.55 List price $26.00Save $7.45
- $18.53 List price $28.00Save $9.47
- $19.16 Was $21.05Save $1.89
- $16.90 List price $26.00Save $9.10
- $18.18 Was $19.68Save $1.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Grand Central Pub, 2012, ISBN13 9781455503063, ISBN10 1455503061
We know you are here, our brothers and sisters . . .
Pressia barely remembers the Detonations or much about life during the Before. In her sleeping cabinet behind the rubble of an old barbershop where she lives with her grandfather, she thinks about what is lost-how the world went from amusement parks, movie theaters, birthday parties, fathers and mothers . . . to ash and dust, scars, permanent burns, and fused, damaged bodies. And now, at an age when everyone is required to turn themselves over to the militia to either be trained as a soldier or, if they are too damaged and weak, to be used as live targets, Pressia can no longer pretend to be small. Pressia is on the run.
Burn a Pure and Breathe the Ash . . .
There are those who escaped the apocalypse unmarked. Pures. They are tucked safely inside the Dome that protects their healthy, superior bodies. Yet Partridge, whose father is one of the most influential men in the Dome, feels isolated and lonely. Different. He thinks about loss-maybe just because his family is broken; his father is emotionally distant; his brother killed himself; and his mother never made it inside their shelter. Or maybe it's his claustrophobia: his feeling that this Dome has become a swaddling of intensely rigid order. So when a slipped phrase suggests his mother might still be alive, Partridge risks his life to leave the Dome to find her.
When Pressia meets Partridge, their worlds shatter all over again.
|Number of Pages:||434|
|Publisher:||Grand Central Pub|
|Publication Date:||February, 2012|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $6.24 List price $10.00Save $3.76
- $10.90 List price $15.99Save $5.09
- $4.43 Was $7.43Save $3.00
- $6.60 Was $9.99Save $3.39
- $7.99 List price $9.99Save $2.00
- $5.99 Was $7.55Save $1.56
- $10.61 Was $11.99Save $1.38
- $7.20 List price $7.99Save $0.79