I was having a hard time transitioning my son to a sippy cup... he loved this one and was able to drink from it right away without getting too much water to the point he would choke. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
The Pura Vacuum Insulated Sippy Bottle features a double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel bottle (18/8), and medical grade silicone components including xl sipper spout, travel cover, and sleeve. Like all bottles in the Pura Kiki collection, the Pura insulated sippy cup contains zero plastic parts! the included silicone sippy spout is a fast-flowing spout that helps your child transition from a bottle nipple. Ideal for children 6 months to 4 years, this sippy cup is compatible with all silicone components from Pura including our natural vent nipples in various flow rates, silicone straw, and sealing disks. Each cup has pressed internal volume marks that can be clearly viewed on the inside of the bottle for easy measuring. The bottle is also compatible with nipples and spouts from other brands. With Pura you can rest assured that you are always using the safest and most eco-progressive bottle on the market. One life... One Bottle.
- 100% Plastic-free Vacuum Insulated Sippy Bottle easily transitions to infant bottle, straw cup, sport bottle, or snack container with medical-grade silicone components from Pura. Baby Grows?Bottle Evolves.
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps beverage warm or cold up to 24 hrs. with ice/8 hrs. without ice; limited lifetime warranty.
- The XL sipper spout is not only crafted from 100% medical-grade silicone, but also comes with a spill proof valved tip making spills something less to worry about!
- Compatible with car seat and stroller cup holders, making feeding on the go much easier!
- Includes secure silicone travel cover, bright-colored sleeve, and vented soft sipper spout.
|Assembled Product Weight|
I love these cups! I dont have to worry about them sweating in the diaper bag ans they keep my daughters drinks cold. I also love that i can just buy a straw insert instead of a brand new cup when she is ready! My daughter refused about 20 sippy cups before I found this one. I cant say enough great things about it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question