Customers also viewed these products
Pumpkin Light with LED Colors
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use the Pumpkin Light with LED Colors inside your carved pumpkins instead of candles! This light is a safe, reusable alternative for indoor or outdoor use.
Pumpkin Light with LED Colors:
- Reuse every year, indoors or out
- Flickers like a real candle
- 7 colors/functions
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 4.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes. It only has an on and off button. Press, it goes on. Press again, it goes off. Lights have a permanent set program which you can't alter.by miserableandhorrified10/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just put batteries in, and it does change colors by itself.by yabagogglegoo10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They generally do!by Jackflashback10/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it canges and changes light frequency with multiple colors. It is hard to open the back. it took me 20 minutes of persostent turning of a miniscrew driver (the kind you use to tighten eyeglasses screws with) and I knew I might end up breaking the plastic threads that held the screw in place. Also, the aaa batteries require force to put in right to make the lights go on, and there is a risk of breaking the battery contact coils. I also ordered 2 lights but I got only 1, and I went through 3 days of customer service ordeal trying to get the other light. I wish I never bought them. Right now, the other light is being delivered to a faraway store in the next county when I asked for it to be delivered tobthe fed ex place downtown, where the previous package with the missing light was delivered. That.'s my experience. Good luck.by miserableandhorrified10/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?