Check out these related products
- $12.09 Was $13.28Save $1.19
- $201.07 List price $255.60Save $54.53
- $104.48 List price $137.75Save $33.27
- $132.77 List price $248.50Save $115.73
- $180.69 List price $250.00Save $69.31
- $173.25 List price $196.70Save $23.45
- $72.33 List price $84.95Save $12.62
Consider these popular products
- $16.80 List price $28.00Save $11.20
- $13.61 List price $18.00Save $4.39
- $9.60 List price $16.00Save $6.40
- $4.76 List price $6.99Save $2.23
- $12.29 List price $14.99Save $2.70
- $50.63 List price $57.00Save $6.37
- $9.27 Was $11.33Save $2.06
- $13.73 Was $18.69Save $4.96
- $10.47 Was $11.35Save $0.88
- $17.20 List price $29.95Save $12.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, McGraw-Hill College, 2010, ISBN13 9780073532127, ISBN10 0073532126
"Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behavior" imparts students with a scientific understanding of the field of psychology while showing them the impact on their day-to-day existence. A simple conceptual framework within the text emphasizes relations between biological, psychological, and environmental levels of analysis and portrays the focus of modern psychology. Through a variety of features, the text challenges students to think critically about psychology as a science and its impact on their lives.
To help students study more effectively and efficiently, a groundbreaking adaptive questioning diagnostic and personalized study plan help students "know what they know" while guiding them to master these concepts through engaging interactivities, exercises, and readings.
Now available with Connect Psychology, "Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behavior " follows the science behind psychology, leading students through the process of critical examination.
|Number of Pages:||673|
|Author:||Passer, Michael W. , Smith, Ronald E.|
|Publication Date:||July, 2010|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 11.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.