Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Relax outdoors with the Better Homes and Gardens Providence Chaise Lounge. The outdoor chaise lounge is made of a durable, all-weather wicker with a powder-coated steel frame. Featuring an adjustable back, this lounge chair enables you to sit comfortably, while providing excellent back support. The fabric chaise lounge is made of fabrics that are UV-protected, so they are resistant to fading from long term exposure to sunlight. This fabric chaise lounge is meant to endure all of the elements throughout the seasons. The Better Homes and Gardens Providence Chaise Lounge, will complement your existing patio furniture and any landscape design you may have. The Better Homes and Gardens Providence Chaise Lounge, can be used in conjunction with other pieces from the Better Homes and Gardens Providence Collection or alone.
Better Homes and Gardens Providence Chaise Lounge:
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Wicker 7mm flat cashmere
- Adjustable back for added comfort
- Lounge supports 1 person up to 250 lbs
- Dimensions: 63.39"L x 27.76"W x 21.65"H
Cushions and fabric:
- Cushion fabric: Taiwan olefin
- Pillow: Taiwan polyester
- UV protected
- Do not clean with abrasive materials, bleach or solvents
- Furniture arrives in 1 box
- 1-year frame and fabric limited warranty
- For customer support, questions and concerns please contact our customer service number at (866)-905-4107
|Material:||Metal , Fabric|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FBS6032R|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||63.39 x 27.76 x 21.65 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
Q. 1) what is the distance from the floor to the sitting level WITH and WITHOUT the cushion? 2) are seat 'slats' made of metal or pliable straps?
- Metalby JaneLewMom5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12" without 17" with cushion slats are metalby Mountainbooks11/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Seat slats are metal.by Texoz11/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I measured the chair when it was laying flat and it was well over 74". I am not sure why the measurement on the box says 63".by Lanie11/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 73 inches not great for a 6 ft person.by Dpcrafts11/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This lounge is 63.39" L. The length is head rest to foot rest.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the chaise lounge reclines flat, to 180 degrees.by Product Manufacturer7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the chaise lounge will recline flat.by CommunityAnswer7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?