Proto 3/4" Drive, 3-7/64", Socket, Alloy Steel, J5564
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Large clearance holes. -Concentric openings. -Reduces risk of fastener rounding. -Applies up to 15pct more torque to fastener. Product Type: -Sockets. Drive Size: -3/4''. Measurement Type: -SAE. SAE Socket SIze: -2''. Contact Points: -12 Point (Double Hexagonal). Quantity: -Single. Generic Dimensions: -Product weight: 2.28 lbs. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -2.28 Pounds. Tools Hand RED 34 Double Hexagonal Point SAE Single holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
Socket, Drive Size 3/4 In., SAE, Socket Sizes 2 In., Output Type Spline, Socket Depth Standard, Number of Points 12, Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering), Overall Length 3-7/64 In., Finish Satin, Material Alloy Steel, Drive Type Square
- SAE or Metric: SAE
- Drive Size: 3/4"
- Item: Socket
- Overall Length: 3-7/64"
- Number of Points: 12
- Features: Ideal for Use on Stubborn or Damaged Fasteners, and also on Fasteners Made from Soft Materials; The TorquePlus(TM) Design Allows for Quick and Easy Socket Engagement to the Fastener Flats (not the Corners); The TorquePlus(TM) Configuration Employs a Radius-Corner Design, Shifting Contact Area and Stress Away from the Fastener Corners, Minimizing Slippage; The TorquePlus(TM) Internal Design Minimizes Fastener Rounding, Helps to Extend Fastener Life, and Allows the User to More Easily Turn Worn, Rounded, or Rusted Fasteners
- Finish: Satin
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Drive Type: Square
- Standards: ASME B107.1
- Output Type: Spline
- Socket Depth: Standard
- Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Socket Sizes: 2"
|Hard Drive Capacity:||3/4''|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||577-5564|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.70 x 2.70 x 3.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$49.88 Was $55.00Save $5.12
- $3.93 Was $5.00Save $1.07
- Rollbackfrom $6.99
- $24.19 Was $33.86Save $9.67