Progresso Recipe Starts Creamy Portabella Mushroom Cooking Sauce, 18.0 OZ
About this item
About this item
- Progresso Recipe Starters Creamy Portabella Mushroom Cooking Sauce.
- Quality foods.
- Progresso Recipe Starts Creamy Portabella Mushroom Cooking Sauce.
- Scan for more recipes!
- Exchanges: 1/2 whole milk, 1/2 fat.
- Based on American Dietetic Association and American Diabetes Association criteria.
- Visit our website at www.progressosoup.com.
- Questions, comments?
- Save can and call 1-800-200-9377 weekdays 7:30AM to 5:30PM CT.2012 Pet Incorporated.
Warning Text: Contains milk, wheat and soy ingredients.Caution: edges will be sharp.Do not use if tab is lifted.
Ingredients: Water, Portabella Mushrooms, Onions, Soybean Oil, Cream. Contains less than 2% of: Wheat Flour Bleached, Modified Food Starch, Sherry Wine with Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Concentrate, Butter, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Parmesan Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes)*, Modified Whey Protein Concentrate, Porcini Mushrooms*, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Spice. *Dried.
Instructions: To heat sauce and eat as a soup: pour contents into saucepan (do not add water); heat on stove-top over medium heat, stirring frequently. Or microwave in covered microwavable bowl on high 2 to 4 minutes. Careful - leave in microwave 1 minute; stir. Refrigerate leftovers.Better if used by date on end of can.1. Lift tab to rim.2. Pull up & back slowly.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4