Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Progresso Vegetable Classics! Delicious Soups With Hearty Vegetables.When you can't make it yourself make it Progresso Soups. Enjoy The Classic Homemade Taste!Enjoy Progresso's Homemade Taste! Classic Soup With Quality Ingredients.Eating Gluten-Free? Soup Can Help. Try One of Our 19 Gluten-Free Soups
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Colors from artificial sources
- Gluten Free
- No MSG Added* Except that which occurs naturally in yeast extract
Warning Text: Do not use if tab is lifted.
Ingredients: Water, Portabella Mushrooms, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch. Contains Less than 2% of: Cream, Soy Protein Concentrate, Mushroom Extract, Salt, Butter, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Onion Powder, Dried Parsley, Garlic Powder, Tomato Extract, Spice.
Instructions: Ready to Serve (Do not add water)Stove-Top: Heat in saucepan. Ready to Serve (Do not add water)Microwave: Heat in covered microwavable bowl on high 24 min. CarefulLeave in microwave 1 min; stir.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||18 oz (1 lb 2 oz) 510 g|
|Certifications & Claims:||Contains Soy , Free From Gluten|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains milk and soy ingredients.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||91157|
|Container Type:||Pull-Top can|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.37 x 3.37 x 4.43 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10.0 Grams||15.0|
|Saturated Fat 3 G||14|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 Mg||3|
|Sodium 820 Mg||34|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.0 Grams||4.0|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||3|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 2.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but our local store is often sold out.0by GlutenFreeMomma5/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is and it is clearly stated on the label. I have celiac disease and follow a GF diet strictly and have had no problem with Progresso soups marked GF>by jemajgram1/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. I MUST eat Gluten Free for Life and I found this to be a Safe product to useby SerriTue12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this Progresso Mushroom Soup is gluten free.by Jeannie2/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?