Prodyne Fruit Infusion Pitcher
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Clearance$8.12 List price $16.99Save $8.87
- Clearance$14.56 List price $29.99Save $15.43
- Clearance$17.23 List price $34.99Save $17.76
- $13.47 Was $26.99Save $13.52
- Reduced Price$24.06
- $8.46 Was $16.40Save $7.94
- Clearance$24.71 List price $49.99Save $25.28
- $31.37 Was $44.98Save $13.61
- Clearance$7.48 List price $14.99Save $7.51
- Clearance$15.69 List price $31.99Save $16.30
- Reduced Price$30.42 List price $33.99Save $3.57
- Reduced Price$14.75 List price $29.99Save $15.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Prodyne Fruit Infusion Pitcher allows you to enjoy refreshing lemon water, raspberry iced tea and more, naturally infusing the liquids and the fruits via the open slot in the fruit infusion rod. This Prodyne Pitcher can continually be refilled without replacing the fruit. With this Fruit Infusion Pitcher, you will have a removable rod that can easily be filled with cut lemons, limes, raspberries or any fruit of your choosing. BPA free, the Prodyne Fruit Infusion Pitcher comes in an 2.9 quart size to hold plenty of fruity beverages.
Prodyne Fruit Infusion Pitcher:
- BPA free
- Enjoy refreshing lemon water, raspberry iced tea and more
- Removable rod can easily be filled with cut lemons, limes, raspberries or any fresh fruit
- Open slots in the rod allow liquids and fruit to mix naturally
- Can continually be refilled without replacing the fruit
- 2.9 qt capacity
|Recommended Use:||NOT STATED|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FI-3|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 6.25 x 10.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Clear plastic.by linchezy7/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- durable and very clear plasticby CybrShoppr12/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plasticby Sarahl2222/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plasticby Mess12/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is Plastic, I wish it was Glass, but because of my Grand-kids i am glad it is not.by Lillath2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plasticby MahoganyIII1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I pour in my freshly brewed hot tea directly into the pitcher, then put it in the fridge. It DOESN'T damage the pitcher!by sultrylady11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't. Let the tea cool with a few cloves in it. Then pour the cool tea through a strainer into the pitcher.by linchezy11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I see no reason why you cannot. I do and have no Problem.by Lillath3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's for iced beveragesby MyMilan4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I received this product but am confused. Are there supposed to be two cores with this - one with slots and one solid. I only have one with slots.
- I don't either. I think the product description is wrong. There is no ice core capability.by linchezy5/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 core, the one you have with slots.by MahoganyIII12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I have only received one if there was a solid one (for ice) it probably would crack after a few uses, and it would not infuse anything.by bbl1msn2/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?