Similar items in stock
ProPet Skin & Coat Food Supplement
Customers also viewed these products
- $10.47 Was $14.96Save $4.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The ProPet Skin and Coat Food Supplement lets you take care of your dog's health as you feed them. It reduces shedding and increases the lustrous shine of their coat. You can slip this dog supplement into their food or give it to them straight.
ProPet Skin and Coat Food Supplement:
- Helps reduce shedding and provides a silky and shiny coat
- With essential fatty acids required for a healthy skin and coat
- Easy-to-feed liquid pet supplement to give alone or mix into food
- 8 fl oz
Warning Text: Keep This Product Out of Reach of Children & Pets to Avoid Unintended Consumption
Inactive Ingredients: Soybean oil, cod liver oil, wheat germ oil, vitamin a supplement, vitamin d3 supplement, zinc stearate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, BHT & propylparaben (as preservatives), mono & diglycerides, artificial flavor.
Ingredients: Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Zinc Stearate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Bht & Propylparaben (As Preservatives), Mono & Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor. Guaranteed Analysis (Minimum Values Unless Other Stated): Per Teaspoon (4.5G). Crude Protein 0.1%. Crude Fat 90%. Linoleic Acid 900Mg. Linolenic Acid 251Mg. Oleic Acid 1,370Mg. Crude Fiber (Max) 1%. Moisture (Max) 5%. Zinc 2.90Mg. Vitamin A 1,812 Iu. Vitamin D3 312 Iu. Vitamin E 12.5 Iu. Choline 5.80Mg. Inositol 2.25Mg. Vitamin B6 0.55Mg. Biotin 24Mcg
Instructions: Directions & Dosage: Mix In Food Daily. Adult Dogs, 1 Tsp (5Ml) Per 20 Lbs of Body Weight. Puppies, Pregnant, Nursing Dogs Or Dogs W/Very Dry Skin Or A Coarse Coat: 1 Tsp (5Ml) Per 10 Lbs of Body Weight. May Be Given W/Other Supplements Including Multi Vitamins & Joint Care Supplements
|Container Type:||Plastic Bottle|
|Animal Lifestage:||Adult , Puppy|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Could this product cause at any point an skin reaction, such as a rash, because of the daily use?.
- My cats eat it when getting in the dogs food see no signs that it hurts them!by TNCuddles5811/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this product for years to resolve rashes. I do NOT put the oil on the skin. I put a little less than a tablespoon (20 pound dog) over each morning meal and it resolves her rash issues.by ForSassie4/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not think, remember they are ingredients in the food to your dog are, omega 3, 6. fish oil etc. .... and this product is as a reinforcement that is missing from the food your dog a little more of those ingredients. The food is very high in natural ingredients that the salmon, lamb, trout in the food is very good for skin problems of pets.I do not think, remember they are ingredients in the food to your dog are, omega 3, 6. fish oil etc. .... and this product is as a reinforcement that is missing from the food your dog a little more of those ingredients. The food is very high in natural ingredients that the salmon, lamb, trout in the food is very good for skin problems of pets.by latinshop3/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- unless your dog is allergic to any of the ingredients, probably not. i use this on my dog daily and he has not had any reaction to it, and he has sensitive skin.by ankhbrat10/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Looking now, does NOT list calories....has a list of a bunch of vitamins and the only thing that looks fat/calorie related to me is the top item: CRUTE FAT = 90% Adult dog serving size is 1/2 teaspoon per 10 pounds.by BrazilianManCastelli7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My dog also has a weight issue. Using this product has caused NO weight gain whatsoever.by ForSassie4/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?