About this item
About this item
Featuring ProShox cushioning, the ProForm ZT10 Treadmill delivers a more comfortable running surface while reducing impact on your joints. Plus, with iFit compatibility, an easy-to-read seven-inch display, 12 mph QuickSpeed and 15 percent Quick Incline controls, you can access Google Maps routes, stay on top of your workout stats and manage your workout intensity all in the same place.
ProForm Power ZT 10 Folding Treadmill with Tablet Holder:
- 3.0 CHP Mach Z commercial plus motor
- iFit compatible
- Integrated tablet holder
- 20" x 60" tread belt
- Proshox cushioning
- Spacesaver design with easylift assist
- 2.5" precision-machined and balanced non-flex rear roller
- Compatible music port for Apple iPod
- 7" backlit display
- 0-12 mph quickspeed control
- 0-15 percent quick incline control
- 30 workout apps
- Coolaire workout fan
- EKG Bluetooth compatible
- 350 lb weight capacity
|Material:||Vinyl , Steel , PVC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PFTL99215|
|Dimensions:||81L x 37W x 59.5H in.|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Build Muscle , Lose Weight , Tighten & Tone|
|Features:||Calories , Distance|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||87.50 x 32.00 x 14.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- It's very heavy so if you can't lift/ move 250 lb. the get someone to help you. I used a blanket to drag it across the floor into a room. Also get that person to help you assemble it.by Rhonda7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The treadmill weighs 251lbs.by CommunityAnswer7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The ProForm ZT10 Treadmill has a SpaceSaver Design that allows the treadmill to fold vertically for storage.by CommunityAnswer7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This patented, revolutionary design allows your treadmill to fold vertically for storage.by iconcustomerservice7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How hard is this to put together? Is it just putting the big pieces together or like everything everything together?
- Its not hard. Just the support for the HMI.by Del2151/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Assembly requires two persons. There are 15 assembly steps. My suggestion is for you to take a look at the assembly steps in the manual itself. You can easily get the manual for this item at our on-line customer service area. Simply go to www.iconservice.com Then click "manuals" in the left side bar fill in the box asking for "model number" with the model number PFTL10113. You can then download the manual in a PDF format. Hope this helps and thanks for considering a ProForm product!by iconcustomerservice7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $799.00 List price $1499.00Save $700.00
- Rollback$498.00 Was $569.00Save $71.00
- $577.00 List price $999.00Save $422.00
- Rollback$459.00 Was $585.00Save $126.00
- $377.00 List price $599.00Save $222.00
- $1,275.88 List price $1799.00Save $523.12
- Reduced Price$499.99 List price $619.99Save $120.00
- $399.00 List price $599.00Save $200.00
- $279.00 List price $399.00Save $120.00