I shopped around and Walmart had the best price for this particular unit. It was easy to assemble and works very well. I like that it has two options of exercise in one unit. It runs extremely quiet. I purchased the external plug wire for the console. I had a Pro Form elliptical unit before and had batteries and they are a pain. I would definitely recommend this unit and would tell a friend to look at Walmart for the best price.
- Stride Length17"
- Has BluetoothY
- Resistance20 Levels
- Number of Programs20
- Dimensions72.75L x 24.5W x 61H in.
About This Item
- Top Trainers: iFit brings some of the best personal trainers in the world straight to your screen, making it easy to find the perfect coach for you
- Global Workouts: Embark on a virtual journey around the world with your favorite personal trainer as incline-matching technology digitally adjusts your resistance to mimic real-world terrain
- Studio Classes: Participate in virtual boutique studio classes
- Personalized Workouts: Three personally-tailored workouts based on your fitness level and interest are sent to your equipment every day
- Activation Required: Redeem your 30-day iFit Coach Trial* to activate your product and gain access to world-class personal training in your home
- *Credit card required - iFit membership not required to access onboard workouts and other core features of your hybrid trainer
2 Machines in 1
- Double the value of your space and money, getting two machines for the price of one
Large LCD Window Display
- Easily track your stats on this adjustable display
SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance
- Experience a quiet, smooth workout every time you step onto your Hybrid Trainer
20 Digital Resistance Levels
- Toggle between multiple resistance levels without losing momentum
Upper-Body Workout Arms
- Turn your Hybrid Pro into a total-body training experience with these upper-body workout arms
17" Elliptical Stride
- Recommended for users under 6 feet tall
Adjustable Cushioned Seat
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with this fully adjustable seat
Oversized Cushioned Pedals
- Support your feet and your fitness journey with these oversized pedals
- Experience a smooth, steady stride with the flywheel made to perform
350 lb. Weight Capacity
Lifetime Frame Warranty
90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty
- 61" x 24.5" x 72.75"
Model #: PFEL05815
proposition 65 reasons:Warning: Cancer/Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warning: Cancer/Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Adjustable Console Angle|
Adjustable Manual Resistance
|Bike and Elliptical|
|Heart Rate Monitoring|
Inertia Enhanced Flywheel
|Integrated Tablet Holder|
|Step Thru Design|
|Upper Body Grips|
|Water Bottle Holder|
You are viewing
ProForm Hybrid Trainer Pro
|1 - 20|
|Large LCD Display|
1 Year Parts and Labor, Lifetime Frame
Customer reviews & ratings
Happy with the Purchase
Great exercise machine
The ProForm hybrid trainer Pro is better than I expected. You do have to assemble it which takes a couple of hours but the instructions were easy to follow and well thought out. The build quality is great for a machine at this price level. The only thing I would like to see improved is the digital display screen. It's hard to see with no backlight in a dim room. Also it runs off batteries D cell batteries. Who buys those anymore. You can buy a power adapter but of course that would be an additional cost. Overall it's a wonderful machine for the money.
Great machine! Runs Quite, was delivered to home with no problems,easy instructions which a few steps requires two persons to assemble. Like the display functions and ease of use, the transition from elliptical to bike mode is simple, comfort of use is exceptional! Very happy with this purchase and would recommend to anyone looking to purchase a elliptical / recumbent bike.
This Elliptical/Recumbent Bike is a wonderful 2 for 1 product when it comes to working out, especially for the price. Changing out between both is a great workout!!! On the flip side; it took me almost 3 hours to assemble since I had to put it together myself (59 year old female). This includes unpacking, which you would have thought I was trying to get into Fort Knox!!! The company could have assembled more of this prior to sending it out. Also, remember to grease all of the parts extremely well as instructed, otherwise it will squeak after 4 days of use!!! I'm purchasing the Adaptor so I don't have to use batteries in the display, which is a bit dim! The only other thing is the cup holder is a bit small.
Overall it gets the job done . It's a pretty good machine and my wife likes it. Putting it together wasn't to bad .
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question