The ProForm Cadence HIIT CS Elliptical Trainer has been a great addition to our home gym. It was easy to set up - just know that it does require two people. Each member of our family has been using it and we have all liked our experience. I am 6'3" and have struggled on some ellipticals because they haven't provided enough gliding distance for my stride. This elliptical has worked for my height and been gentle on my joints. Pros: Our home gym is not very big so I wasn't sure how this would fit with our treadmill, but it doesn't take up much space - big win. When you use the machine it is relatively quiet. I can hear the trainers, music, or others who are talking to me very easily. The foot pedals are very large and provide perfect support. They fit well for all of us in the family. The Smart HD touchscreen provides a much better picture than I thought it would - it is very clear and the audio is adjustable. It is very easy for my wife and kids to move on their own. Finally, I was worried that the lift of the pedals might have me hit my head on the ceiling as our gym is in our basement (ceiling is under 8'), however I am still about four inches away from hitting my head (again, I'm 6'3"). Cons: There aren't many but I would have only given this piece 4.5 stars if I was able to because of the minor cons. I like that there is a fan to cool you down, but it is so loud. The plastic components in the fan seem like they are off or something. I use my own fan though so I am able to avoid listening to the unnecessary noise this makes. If this is an issue with all of these units then it is unfortunate that an overall great piece would have a glaring oversight like this. The water bottle holder is a nice touch - however it will not hold larger water bottles. Finally - and this is just nitpicking at this point, it does not have Bluetooth capability. I don't carry an aux cord around with me to plug into machines (it seems a little dated). I would love to connect my phone and have the music play through the speakers because they are louder. But again, I am nitpicking at this point. I am sure if you would like to spend more money you could get this feature. All in all we are very impressed with this item and would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid piece that doesn't take up a lot of room, isn't over $1,000, and functions smoothly. I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
About This Item
Experience iFit Personal Training
- Top Trainers: iFit brings some of the best personal trainers in the world straight to your screen, making it easy to find the perfect coach for you
- Global Workouts: Embark on a virtual journey around the world with your favorite personal trainer as incline-matching technology digitally adjusts your resistance to mimic real-world terrain
- Studio Classes: Participate in virtual boutique studio classes
- Personalized Workouts: Personally-tailored workouts based on your fitness level and interest are sent to your equipment every day
- Activation Required: Redeem your 1-Year iFit Membership* to activate your product and gain access to world-class personal training in your home
- *Credit Card Required - After 1 year, membership auto-renews with fee. WIFI required. Cancel anytime.
7" HD Touchscreen Display
- Follow your favorite iFit trainer through a variety of exciting studio, destination, and cross-training workouts on this immersive touchscreen
- Easily track your power output, heart rate, and estimated calorie burn
Soft Touch Upper-Body Grip Handlebars
- Transform your cardio into a total-body workout thanks to these Soft Touch grips that activate your back, arms, chest, and shoulders as you exercise
18 SMART Digital Resistance Levels
- Customize every workout to your fitness level by seamlessly toggling between 18 digital resistance levels
- iFit features auto-adjusting technology, where your trainer will digitally modify your elliptical's resistance to mimic real-world terrain and customize your workout to your current fitness level
SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance
- Enjoy a smooth, silent workout with SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance - so you can focus your full effort on your workout without having to blast your music or T.V.
EKG Grip Pulse Sensors**
- Keep an eye on your heart rate with these integrated sensors that give an almost instant estimate of your pulse
- Tailor your workout to your heart rate for an additional challenge that will fit your exercise to your fitness level
- **Not a medical device. Accuracy may vary depending on activity and physiology
Oversized Stabilizing Levels
- Get rid of unwanted movement with these oversized leveling feet designed to stabilize your workout no matter what surface your elliptical is housed on
CoolAire Workout Fan
- This integrated workout fan provides cooling relief through your most intense training sessions
Oversized, Cushioned Pedals
- Two large pedals provide a stable foundation for your exercise by cradling your feet as you work out and offering a comfortable layer of cushioning
300 lb. Weight Capacity
10-Year Frame Warranty
1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- See www.iconservice.com for full warranty
- 64.9" x 26" x 43.4"
Model #: PFEL65919
Warning: Cancer/Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Lose Weight, Gain Muscle, Improve Health
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Icon Health & Fitness
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
43.40 x 26.00 x 64.90 Inches
For the price this is a GREAT option (4.5 stars)
Overall I love everything about this product.
In LOVE with this product. I am a student and live in a very tight space. I was nervous this wouldnt fit anywhere but it's actually very compact and great for smaller spaces! I also love this because you can follow along with a trainer. I have never been good at knowing what to do, so it helps when you can be guided. You can also select different intensities and build your way up! It even gives you exercises to do on the floor. The gyms in my town are closed right now because of COVID-19 so having this in my home has been so convenient!! Overall, this is an incredible product. I would highly recommend! I was given this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
Better than anticipated
I love this trainer much more than I anticipated. I have chronic back pain so it's hard to find a cardio workout that doesn't hurt after 10 minutes. I was nervous to try, but I have been able to get a variety of great workouts in that don't hurt at all. I found it easy to get up and running. I would highly recommend this to anyone, especially if they aren't usually able to do high intensity workouts. I was given this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
Very Quiet and Gentle on My Joints
My sons and I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and it hasn't turned into a clothes rack, so that's a good sign. I'm a very big guy, so I'm always concerned about weight limits. This says max 300 lbs. but I've been using it just fine and I'm well over that. It's very quiet so it's easy to use later at night after my kids are asleep. My joints don't let me use treadmills or other equipment very well, but this elliptical lets me get moving without hurting my joints. Assembly took a couple of hours, but we were interrupted a few times. Everything went together easily and I really appreciated that the screws, bolts, and washers all came on a board where they were clearly labeled, so you don't have to wonder if you have the right part. The touchscreen is a little slow to respond, so you have to wait a second before it reacts to your touch sometimes, but it's a nice little screen to watch the various hikes while you work out. The iFit program has a bunch of different length and intensity hikes and runs from all over the world. "I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion."
Great machine at a great price point.!
When I first received the ProForm HIIT Trainer and unboxed all the parts, I worried a bit as I'm the guy that assembles things 3 times because I have to start over twice! It looked like a lot to assemble, however, assembly was very straightforward, and I had no trouble putting it together in about an hour. The Trainer fits nicely in the corner and takes up little space. I've now been using the Trainer for several weeks and really like the workout it provides. I'm not a fan of steady state cardio so using the elliptical with the iFit training videos which take you through varying terrain and resistance changes is great. Setting up iFit was easy and it is cool technology. The resistance adjusts automatically as the personal trainer takes you through the workout. Additionally, the experience of exploring different places while exercising keeps the experience fresh and engaging. The motion of this elliptical really gives my quads a good workout and I like the smooth, low impact glide it provides. Sometimes I use the trainer just to warm up for a few minutes before training my quads with weights because the motion targets them so effectively. Having the fan on the console is a nice feature when you're working up a sweat. It's a bit loud but not obnoxious. As some of the other reviews have stated, the system is slow to load but once it's running the video is crisp. Overall, I'd say for the price point this machine does everything I would have expected, and I've enjoyed the workouts I've been through so far. I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question