Similar items in stock
ProForm Ab Glider Platinum
Customers also viewed these products
- $149.00 List price $179.00Save $30.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fun, fast and easy abs in only three minutes a day! The unique design and sophisticated training program of the ProForm Ab Glider Platinum deliver slimmer, flatter abs! These three new Workout DVDs with Elisabeth Hasselbeck, TV Host from "The View" and a Certified Personal Trainer show you how to combine strength with cardio, tone your upper body and get incredible ab results! Plus, with upgraded features like the three-position incline and option to add weights, the Ab Glider Platinum is the best way to burn more calories, trim fat faster and target your entire core! The Amazing Abs Eating Guide is also included with daily meal plans, weekly grocery lists and 48 healthy, delicious recipes. Other features include an extra-thick cushioned seat to protect your knees, solid-steel construction and a digital workout counter to help you track your workout progress!
ProForm Ab Glider Platinum:
- Utilizes specific movements to target your abs and obliques
- Recruit up to 44 percent more muscle and burn 2 times the calories per minute as compared to other ab equipment
- 2-in-1 Easy Abs Plus Workout DVD:
- Work out with Elisabeth Hasselbeck, TV host from "The View" and a Certified Personal Trainer
- Cardio and strength combine in this heart-pounding, calorie-burning, ab toning workout
- Circuit training keeps you moving for faster results
- 3-Minute Abs Workout DVD:
- Target your abs and obliques with 3 separate sequences: front-to-back, side-to-side and both at once
- Beginner and advanced moves
- Step-by-step instructions to maximize your workout time
- Sleek and Sexy Arms Workout DVD:
- Targeted training for your upper body
- Each move sculpts and tones your arms and abs
- Target your abs, obliquesyour entire core with 3 incline positions
- Digital Workout Counter with easy-to-read LCD tracks your workout progress by counting reps and time
- Includes Amazing Abs Digital Eating Guide with 8 weeks of daily meal plans and weekly grocery lists and 48 delicious recipes
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handles cut down on fatigue and prevent discomfort
- Stay comfortable throughout your workout with a 1.5" foam seat featuring extra-thick cushioning
- Vertical and rotational lock allows you to choose which workout you want, front to back, side to side or both
- Perfect Path Wheels stay on the track for a smooth, friction-free workout
- Durable, solid-steel construction
- Accommodates up to 250 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||250 lbs|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PFBE19611|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Strengthen Core , Lose Weight , Tighten & Tone|
|Power Type:||Self Powered|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||47.00 x 31.00 x 39.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Go into Walmart they have weights and I have bought from their and they fit the Ab - Platinumby Sidny711/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use small, dumbell weights.by ELRight6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to buy them at any sporting goods store or dept store like walmart. They normally sell individual 2-1/2, and 3 pound weights with a 1" hole, which is what the shaft this equipment will accept.by Joe4tsomething11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart or similar store.by thefloridamortgagecenter3/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can call Proform directly with your serial number.by Nettythe1st3/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Love handles, definitely. You would need to focus on cardio, such as using it for twenty minutes a day. Thighs, not really. The 2-in-1 video helps workout thighs with squats, but the Glider itself doesn't, unless you get creative.by KEB10083/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does work in those areas but will work if you are tall enough. I am 5'3" and it was hard to reach the handles and work out comfortably.by rvg20004/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- everything, and thats why I bought it was for those areas. Also, arms, back. I have total gym but I find this easier, and easier on the shoulders and arms .by mom2pa10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, the lowest level is the easiest, the higher you go the more difficulty. Depending on your fitness level it is recommended to start at the lowest level and work your way up.by CaLeK4/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, lowest level is easiest. Highest level is hardest. The different levels will also engage different muscles.by KEB10083/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $287.00 List price $399.00Save $112.00