Similar items in stock
- $379.00 List price $499.00Save $120.00
ProForm 500 LE Elliptical
Consider these popular products
- $383.00 List price $599.00Save $216.00
- $139.00 List price $229.00Save $90.00
- $277.00 List price $499.00Save $222.00
- $105.79 List price $179.00Save $73.21
- $154.07 List price $199.00Save $44.93
- $371.92 List price $599.00Save $227.08
- $155.98 List price $249.00Save $93.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
ProForm 500 LE Elliptical:
- iFit workout card technology
- Weight Loss iFit workout card included
- 12 resistance levels
- 12 built-in workouts
- ProForm SpaceSaver 500 LE Elliptical is equipped with a compatible music port for iPod
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0 sound system
- Blu-tinted LCD display
- ProForm Elliptical SpaceSaver helps you track your time, speed, distance, resistance, pulse and calories burned
- Over-sized, slip-resistant pedals
- SpaceSaver design
- CoolAire workout fan
- SMR silent magnetic resistance
- Dual-grip EKG heart rate monitor
- ProForm Elliptical SpaceSaver has a 250 lb weight capacity
- 5-year frame warranty
- ProForm SpaceSaver 500 LE Elliptical comes with a 90-day parts and labor warranty
- ProForm 500 LE Elliptical Model# PFEL04910
See all ellipticals on Walmart.com.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PFEL04910|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it does not fold up for storage.by CommunityAnswer3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A battery operates the counter and heart rate monitor. It does not plug into a wall outlet.by CommunityAnswer4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?