Similar items in stock
ProForm 300 SPX Cycle Trainer
Customers also viewed these products
- $129.77 List price $179.00Save $49.23
- $149.99 List price $249.99Save $100.00
- $169.00 List price $229.00Save $60.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a great lower body workout with the ProForm 300 SPX Trainer Workout Cycle. This fitness cycle features pedals with toe cages and straps to help secure your feet during your workout. The quick stop braking system will stop the cycle right away in the event that you need to get off quickly. Tone and strengthen your waist, hips and thighs on this cardio cycle. With a 44-pound flywheel, you can get a better, more strenuous workout and burn more calories on this fitness cycle by increasing the resistance. The padded seat and non-slip handlebars, both of which are adjustable, will provide a sense of comfort while you are working out on your ProForm 300 SPX Trainer Workout Cycle.
ProForm 300 SPX Cycle Trainer:
- Chain drive system
- 44 lb flywheel
- Pedals with toe cages and straps
- Quick-Stop braking system
- Adjustable, non-slip handlebars with multi-position grips
- Adjustable, padded seat
- Built-in transport wheels
- Water bottle holder
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- 5-year frame warranty
- 90-day warranty
- Model# PFEX82912
See all exercise bikes on Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||250 lbs|
|Rated Load Capacity:||250 lb|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PFEX82912|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
|Features:||Heart Rate Monitor , Resistance Type: Friction , Flywheel , Adjustable Seat , Transport Wheel , Adjustable Handlebar , Bottle Holder|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Partially, very easy to put together with real tools. They include "tools". With real tool, me and my son assembled in 10 minutes and no swearing or hammer involved.by exracer111111/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?