Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $9.41 Was $11.37Save $1.96
About this item
About this item
ProPet Hydrocortisone Spray
- Helps soothe skin irritations and insect bites
- With hydrocortisone... for quick, effective results
- Relieves itching
- 4 fl. oz
Warning Text: For Animal Use Only. Not For Use On Animals Intended For Consumption. Clinical and Experimental Data Have Demonstrated That Corticosteroids Administered Orally Or By Injection to Animals My Induce The First Stage of Parturition If Used During The Last Trimester of Pregnancy and May Precipitate Premature Parturition Followed By Dystocia, Fetal Death, Retained Placenta, and Merits. Additionally, Corticosteroids Administered to Dogs, Rabbits, and Rodents During Pregnancy Have Resulted In Cleft Palate In Offspring. Corticosteroids Administered to Dogs During Pregnancy Have Also Resulted In Other Congenital Anomalies, Including Deformed Forelegs, Phocomelia and Anasarca. Keep This Product Out of Reach of Children and Pets to Avoid Unintended Consumption. Cautions: Do Not Use In The Eyes Or Nose. Not For Prolonged Use. Do Not Apply to Large Areas of The Body. Do Not Use Where Infection (Pus) Is Present, Since The Drug May Allow Infection to Be Spread. If Redness, Irritation, Or Swelling Persists Or Increases, Discontinue Use and Consult Your Veterinarian. Do Not Use On Rodents Or Rabbits.
Ingredients: Active: Hydrocortisone Base. Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water.
Instructions: Directions: Apply Spray Directly to Affected Skin Areas. Do Not Use More Than 3 Times Daily.
|Animal Lifestage:||Adult , Puppy , Kitten|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||J-1803|
|Container Type:||Spray Bottle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.75 x 1.75 x 6.13 Inches|
Ask a question
- Yes, make sure you spray on the skin. Then replace the fur/hair where you sprayed. It will help the dog to not be given the medication directly in its mouth and it is safe if the dog does lick it. The medication dries fairly quickly after application.by iCamokazi11/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, infact, you won't have to worry about it, because they will NOT lick the area once the spray is applied. It completely stops the itching and they do not feel the need to lick. Very calming.by An anonymous customer10/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know.by 2smartclean6/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?