GOOD PRICE- BOLD COLOR- LONG LASTING AND THICKER INNER CORE. EXCELLENT FOR ANY ART WORK PLUS SHADING AND MIXING COLORS. WORKS BETTER THAN THE EXPENSIVE BRANDS
About This Item
These premium colored pencils have soft, thick leads, unmatched in brilliance, point strength and blending quality. They offer smooth, versatile coverage that can be vivid and intense in one stroke and subtle and soft in the next. The set features collectible packaging that showcases the distinctive works of featured artists who have captured their signature style using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils.
Prismacolor Premier Thick Core Colored Pencil Set, 12-Colors:
- Thick cores are made of permanent pigments in a wax binder that resist fading
- Round cedar wood case matches lead color.
- Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Colored Pencil Set, 12 Colors
- Designed to handle detailed work for advanced students and artists
- These Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils feature high grade pigments for rich color saturation.
- Other features include soft, thick cores for superior blending and shading, and a color coded woodcasing for easy identification.
- The soft cores also resist breaking.
- Designed with professional artist quality for every level of expertise, these pencils come in an assorted set of 12 colors.
- Packed in Prismacolor tin.
- Colors include: Canary yellow, Orange, Crimson red, Violet, Violet blue, True blue, Apple green, Grass green, Sienna brown, Dark brown, Black, White
Explore this item
|Good for Shading|
|Total Available Colors|
Great color pencils for the price.
Great color pencils (a little pricey, but worth it). My child does a lot of art work and has used other brands, but found those to be substandard. She always returned to this brand and now won't use any other brands at all.
I use colored pencils a lot and these are great!
Great pencils for artwork
The coloring experience seems easier on your wrist somehow and just enjoyable.
These pencils are exactly what I've been looking for. They color smoothly, the colors are vibrant and I don't have to press hard to color which puts stress on my carpal tunnel syndrome.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question