A lot of them in the canister were crushed or crumbled, but they're a thin (potato) chip to begin with. But if you haven't had them in awhile, or you need that extra item to get your order over $35., in order to get free-shipping, then this definitely fits the bill, no pun intended.
About This Item
- Satisfy your snack craving with the irresistible taste of savory sour cream and onion flavored potato crisps; uniquely shaped and seasoned from edge to edge for a perfectly flavored bite every time
- Make snack time more fun with the original, stackable potato crisp; pop open a can and experience the bold flavor and satisfying crunch of Sour Cream and Onion Flavored Pringles Potato Crisps
- Always tasty, never greasy; a delicious and crispy way to put the wow in your snacking routine; a travel-ready food made to enjoy at home or on-the-go; no artificial flavors
- Grab a can at game time, pack a snack for school, enjoy a stack at the office and stow them in lunchboxes; the savory, stackable snack options are endless
- Convenient, ready to eat potato crisps, stacked in a 5.5-ounce can; Kosher OU-D; packaged for freshness and great taste
Ingredients: DRIED POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (CORN, COTTONSEED, HIGH OLEIC SOYBEAN, AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL), DEGERMINATED YELLOW CORN FLOUR, CORNSTARCH, RICE FLOUR, MALTODEXTRIN, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES.CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SALT, WHEY, SOUR CREAM (CREAM, NONFAT MILK, CULTURES), MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, ONION POWDER, COCONUT OIL, DEXTROSE, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS, NONFAT MILK, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CASEINATE, LACTIC ACID, YEAST EXTRACT, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, BUTTERMILK, MALIC ACID, INVERT SUGAR, CULTURED NONFAT MILK, CREAM, WHEAT STARCH.
Explore this item
Kellogg Company US
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.12 x 3.12 x 9.19 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Pretty good, I guess.
I should never have ordered these, but I have been craving something salty. Unfortunately, I love these things so I ate them a carton at a time. There used to be a potato chip advertised by "You can't eat just one". I could: I thought they were terrible. However, with this brand of Pringles I COULD eat just one - one entire carton!
Good chips but they must have played soccer with the boxes they came in...I was lucky if out of 4 cans there were 30 whole chips...the rest were broken tiny bits. Lesson learned that i dont have chips shipped to me i guess.
Poor packaging, great chip
Shipping box had some paper fill on top of box, but nothing on bottom. Of course the Pringles tube was on the bottom. This caused several of the chips to break. I would suggest purchasing yourself or for pickup.
These are good ole Pringles only problem was that all of the chips were broken like someone took the pack and shook it for a good 10 minutes before they threw it in the box to shop it off - its not a substandard product, I love Pringles, its just how did they all get broken??
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question