PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! Do not discontinue the Parmesan Roasted Garlic Pringle's. These are amazing. They are really hard to find where I live though, in Spanaway, Washington. I have loved Pringle's in general since I was a kid and almost always pick a can or two up when Shopping. I would love to find a place around me so I can stock up!!!
About This Item
- Switch things up with Parmesan and Roasted Garlic Potato Crisps; These uniquely shaped chips are seasoned from edge to edge for outrageously delicious flavor in every bite
- The original, stackable potato crisp with parmesan and roasted garlic flavor; Pop open a can and experience the mouthwatering flavor and bold crunch
- Always tasty, never greasy; A delicious and crispy way to put the wow into your snacking routine; Kosher Dairy; Contains milk and wheat ingredients
- Grab a can for game time, enjoy as a snack at the office, or share with friends and family in front of the TV; The delicious, stackable snack options are endless
- Includes 1, 5.5-ounce can of ready to eat potato crisps; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Ingredients: DRIED POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (CORN, COTTONSEED, HIGH OLEIC SOYBEAN, AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL), DEGERMINATED YELLOW CORN FLOUR, CORNSTARCH, RICE FLOUR, MALTODEXTRIN, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES.CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SALT, GARLIC, WHEY, CITRIC ACID, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, SUGAR, ONION, PARMESAN CHEESE (PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), SPICES, NATURAL FLAVORS, WHEAT STARCH.
Explore this item
Kellogg Company US
Do not discontinue these please! They are simply delicious. Intense garlic with a salty Parmesan finish.
please keep this flavor forever, by far one of the best! The explosion of garlic is so yummy! Definitely my new favorite snack!!!
Best Pringle's yet!
Bought these the first time ever seeing them in store, have bought them 4 more times since! Will buy every time I go grocery shopping if they are in stock!
Great Garlic Taste
I am a garlic lover so I had to try these and I will say that they are off the chain in the garlic taste I so desire. Add a hint of Parmesan and these are by far my favorite Pringle to date.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question