About this item
- Prince of Peace Organic Jasmine Green Tea Bags.
- Individually wrapped
- . USDA organic.
About this item
- Prince Of Peace Organic Jasmine Green Tea Bags - 100 CT.
- Prince of Peace is a brand you can trust.
- Our company has been providing quality tea products since 1983.
- Our tea leaves are organically grown and certified.
- Instead of expensive advertising campaigns, we've chosen to pass on the savings to you, and let you tell others of our great products.
- Prince of Peace is a supporter of world relief efforts.
- Our key emphasis is providing care to orphaned children with special health needs at the Prince of Peace Children's Home in China, which serves over 100 orphans.
- For monthly updates, please visit: www.popsfoundation.org/newsletters.htm.
- Our organic jasmine green tea is made through a special infusion process-the fragrance from jasmine petals is infused into green tea, and then the tea is dried.
- Green tea is known for its antioxidant properties which have many natural health benefits.
- A typical cup of green tea has about 20-30mg of caffeine, and a cup of coffee ranges from 100-180mg.
- Certified Organic by: Ecocert ICO.
- Please recycle.
- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
- Mathew 5:6.
- comQuestions/comments: 1(800) 732-2328.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Web: www.popus.com.
- 2015 Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc.
- All rights reserved.
Ingredients: Organic Green Tea Leaves with Jasmine Infusion.
Instructions: Brewing directions: place one tea bag in a 6-8 fl oz cup, add hot water and let it steep for 3-5 minutes before drinking. Sweeten to taste-we recommend Prince of Peace Honey Crystals.Try it iced: pour 2 cups of hot water over 6 bags in a quart container. Let it steep for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags.Add 2 cups of cold water. Pour over ice.
Fabric Care Instructions: None
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4