Primus Classic Trail Stove, Silver
Customers also considered
- $14.97 List price $25.00Save $10.03
- $19.00 Was $20.99Save $1.99
- $17.99 Was $23.88Save $5.89
- Rollback$4.97 Was $7.97Save $3.00
- $7.50 Was $9.99Save $2.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Primus Classic Trail Stove is a simple and durable oven for cooking tasty food in the great outdoors. It is ideal for camping, picnics or vacations. This silver cooker has a robust design for stability and longevity. The crosswise pot-supports act as a built-in windscreen that makes cooking both fast and reliable. In addition, it has a precision fuel control for better manageability. There is a nylon carry bag included, allowing for easy carry and transport. Enjoy making home-cooked meals away from home with this outdoor stove.
Primus Classic Trail Stove, Silver:
- Durable outdoor stove
- Robust design
- Integrated windshield
- Precision fuel control
- Comes with nylon storage bag
- 1-year warranty
- Silver Primus Stove Model# 7330033224306
|Number of Burners:||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PR22430|
|Recommended Use:||Camping , Hiking|
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Fuel|
Stepless flame adjustment, Windscreen
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO. This does NOT work off 1lb. green propane tanks. It is a completely different connection. You would need the Coleman 10,000 BTU One-Burner Propane Stove or the Ozark Trail Single Burner Propane Camp Stove. So basically you would need to determine your needs. The green propane tanks are more readily available and more economical, but too heavy for backpacking. The butane/propane canisters are great for backpacking and work great with the Primus stove but can be hard to find in stores and are relatively expensive.by mlipenk8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Primus classic trail stove is designed for use with propane tanks.by CommunityAnswer8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (19)Was this answer helpful?
- no,it uses blended propane,butane and isobutane and uses a lindal connection between stove and bottle.different gas manufacturers use differing proportions of propane,butane and isobutane.but they are all cross compatible with lindal valves.most manufacturers offer a half pound some have full pound and quarter pound bottles as well.by unk28/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the gas can is included with this product.by CommunityAnswer8/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It should work with Primus, Coleman and MSR Butane/Proprane canisters.by mlipenk8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$40.39 Was $46.13Save $5.74