Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$5.56 List price $6.99Save $1.43
- from $3.86
- $16.52 Was $17.68Save $1.16
- $9.33 Was $11.32Save $1.99
- $15.05 Was $21.19Save $6.14
Pretty Baby - 3-in-1 Bucket Diaper Bag, Pink Coated
Consider these popular products
- $22.81 Was $28.60Save $5.79
- $23.00 Was $24.96Save $1.96
- $23.68 Was $24.96Save $1.28
- $27.49 Was $34.99Save $7.50
- $24.56 Was $28.00Save $3.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Carrying all your baby items can be done in style with the Pretty Baby 3-in-1 Diaper Bag. The Pretty Baby diaper bag is coated with green, pink, and white polka dots, making it fun as well as functional. The pretty diaper bag, bucket style, is easy to wipe clean and uses 4 metal feet to keep the bottom of the bag up off the floor. Included with the diaper bag is a changer, and there are five exterior pockets on the bag for the items you need quick access to. The inside of the Pretty Baby 3-in-1 Diaper Bag is covered with pink nylon and has four more pockets.
Pretty Baby - 3-in-1 Bucket Diaper Bag:
- Includes bag, changer and pouch
- Trendy dot material trimmed with chocolate brown
- Easy to wipe clean and very sturdy
- 5 handy exterior pockets for all your needs
- Interior is pretty pink nylon with 4 more pockets
- Handles and adjustable shoulder straps
- Wipe clean changing pad included
- Zip close pouch included
- 4 metal feet to keep bag clean
- Dimensions are 13" x 13" x 5"
Quality Tested for Walmart
This item has gone through rigorous safety and product testing.
|Color:||Brown , Pink , Green|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 13.50 x 13.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not by Wal*Mart. But you can probably take it to a local embroider and they can get you taken care of. If not, buy some of he fabric cursive iron on letters.by kaklovesjdk11/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?